BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Katie S.
Philpot, KY
I love this site! I love that you can click on the posts and link to the original website. I have gotten so many ideas from Pinterest from recipes to furniture projects. My only complaint is that it wasn't around when I was planning my wedding!
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing app. I love going on Pinterest & seeing all the different things people pin. I get my lock/home screen from here & I also review the goodies influenster sends me on this app.
Larissa G.
Denver, CO
Pinterest is a fun and easy way to find new interesting trends, products and just about anything you can think of while also sharing the things that have already captured your heart
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
Absolutely love Pintrest ! It's so easy to spend hours on the app planning events and looking for your next great meal to cook. So many fantastic diy projects that are easy and fun
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
Always get inspired and uplifted when I visit Pinterest. Plus, it makes it easy for me to share my likes, inspirations and blog post with my followers. One of my favorite websites.
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
My husband's grandma introduced me to Pinterest! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE PINTEREST! There are so many diy ideas & so many beauty tips & so so so many food recipes!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Amanda S.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this site. even though some of the ideas are simple they are great. It has shown me things I never thought of doing with simple ingredients that I always have laying around.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Pinterest is one of the best social media hubs out there. I get a lot of home decor, makeup, and outfit ideas from there. I definitely spend too much time on it though. I love it!
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love finding new products, recipes, etc. The one strategy I found to be helpful is to create various boards to find everything easily. The best part is I can access this anywhere!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love Pinterest so much I'm on there everyday looking up recipes, ideas on different projects that I want to do and many more, I even have a my own personal board that i can look at or my followers can.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!