BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing app. I love going on Pinterest & seeing all the different things people pin. I get my lock/home screen from here & I also review the goodies influenster sends me on this app.
Latoya P.
Because of Pinterest I feel like I can now live the way I want. It help's me become a better cook, DIYer, Fashionable person, etc. I really have a great appreciation for this site !!
Erika H.
Ventura, CA
Pintrest is the catch all website that you can find anything and anyone and everything you need. I can find pictures, mancrush , food, makeup, books, bucket lists it has everything.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
Anytime I'm struggling to be creative this is the app/site I use. It literally has hundred of thousands of ideas for anyone and any style typically with easy to follow instructions.
Cassie K.
Richmond, VA
I love how easy Pinterest is to organize and customize. Pinterest has so many great discoveries to find, and it suggestions great pins based on what you enjoy. Highly recommended!
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
Love, love, love Pinterest! I have used Pinterest for a year and a half now. I make a new recipe from Pinterest at least once a week. Found some of the best ideas, recipes, tips!
Kim B.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE this site! I have access to everything from craft ideas, recipes and home improvement ideas to fashion ideas, vacation ideas and motivational sayings. I enjoy being to be able to send my friends Pins when I see something that they may like.
Elizabeth S.
I love Pinterest! My daughter and I have done so many of the toddler activites and the arts and crafts from there. I find new ideas on education,learning,and just fun stuff for her.
Kristina S.
Although the this is not officially a "social network," this is my favorite by far! I am one of the top pincers on Pinterest and spend WAY too much time on it, but it makes me happy!
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
I will spend hors and hours on this page if I had the time. I seriously love everything on this page and app. The app makes it super easy to Pinspirate wherever.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!