BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my gosh......Pinterest? Really?! How could I go a day without going on here at least once! I love the DIY pages, they are SO helpful, and have really cute ideas about everything.
Kristi G.
Niagara Falls, NY
My most favorite app ever! Seriously who made this?! They deserve a medal. Need a recipe? Need some outfit ideas? Want to change your hair and need ideas? It's alllll on Pinterest!
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
I absolutely LOVE this site!! I am a full time Mom & Student so I rarely have spare time. With my Pinterest app I can find meals, craft project, beauty tip, etc. It is fast & easy.
Trudy N.
If I could give 100 stars ...I would. It's an amazing place to find inspiration and day projects. Of course it makes you wish you had an endless bank account ...but hey ...we can wish
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
I spend so many hours on this site! It has everything! So many recipes, DIY projects, tattoo ideas, inspirational quotes, jokes that will keep you lauging and so, so much more!!!!!
Melissa G.
This is a great app for finding inspiration for lots of things. There's diy projects, home decor ideas, excerise routines and so much more. I spend hours scrolling through the app.
Heather B.
Pinterest is my go to, whether I need a craft idea, a recipe for dinner, or to find the latest trends. It is great to see what my friends are pinning, and have the ability to separate the pins to make for an organized site.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
OBSESSED is an understatement for my feelings on Pinterest. I could go on for days.. its truly my favorite way to spend my time and I learn new things every single day on this site.
Leigh P.
Vero Beach, FL
I've been "pinning" for a long time, and oh how I love this site! It has something for everyone...
Be prepared to spend countless hours perusing the internet thanks to this site!
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I am SO OBSESSED with Pinterest. I even got the hubby addicted :) Now I'm working on getting the rest of our family addicted. I love the food and drink section, and the DIY section.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!