BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Heather M.
Columbia
I am a pintrestaholic. If I think of something my go to is straight to pintrest to check it out. I have created alot, I mean alot of pintrest ideas. Anything from recipes to decor to Halloween. Totally recommend pintrest.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved be "wasting" an entire day on Pinterest pinning all things I must try some other day when I am more motivated! Have gotten some awesome recipes and ideas off of here!
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
A place to Share creative ideas and diy " do it yourself
I frequently visit Pinterest for dupes
I love tht it's versatile you can search for anything Pinterest has it !
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Pinterest is the youtube of photos. You can pretty much find anything and everything you want, as long as you are willing to do several searches. The site/app is easy to use. You can save the images you want (by pinning them) to create as many boards as you want. I have a different board for photography inspiration, recipies, DIY crafts, seasonal decorations, and things I want to do for/with my children when I have them (everything from a simple DIY dress to games to unique ways to paint their rooms). The site/app makes things simple to use, backtrack, and find related images. I love that by clicking on an image, two things happens: I can see related images by scrolling down, or I can click on the image again to go to the source. Once there, I am able to read the article it went with, find the full tutorial, etc. I see the site as more educational and inspirational than Flickr. The main downside is that its NOT a Google search; on pintrest, you are limited to what other people have pinned onto the site.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Pinterest. All of my greatest ideas come from there. Even not just copying pins, but branching ideas off from Certain pins. I also have been able to cook more often for my family thanks to Pinterest. Love it.
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love Pinterest, I’ve been using it for like 6 years. I look on here for mostly tattoos, I used an idea off Pinterest for my first tattoo, and I plan to get my next tattoo idea from here. I also like to look at food recipes on there.
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
One of the most useful apps you can have male or female. Any kind of thing you can imagine from recipes to woodworking to just about anything. And the best thing about it it's free. And I highly recommend it
Bianca A.
Orlando, FL
I love Pinterest! It's such a fun app. I use this app almost everyday. Pinterest is great for ideas about anything and everything. It gets your mind brainstorming. Love this app, and for sure recommend it! It's a fun app to use and it's very helpful.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Being someone who like to keep things are tidy as possible Pinterest is like a God send for me. I describe myself as a creative and adventurous person, so I can spend hours online pinning ideas into various boards such as recipes, arts and crafts, and even cleaning tips, tricks and hacks.
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
How can anyone not love Pinterest? Everything you could search for, and then some, are on here. Great ideas, activities and many more things are what I find when I use this app. I highly recommend this website/app to everyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!