BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Taelor M.
Ogden, UT
Im honestly on Pinterest several hours a day. There is always something new that I am obsessed with. I follow all my favorite boards to draw in new projects or recipes into my home.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This is pretty much the best site to be a part of! I can get make up tutorials, hair tutorials, Diy household tutorials or just search and see some great styles and awesome tattoos.
Wendy R.
Not sure how I got through life before Pinterest! So many different ideas for so many different topics. And all in one easy place to find them. So many great ideas all in one place.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Pinterest is awesome. I have found so many great recipes, ideas, and so much more from being on there. I can also share my DIY tips , recipes, eft with everyone. I love Pinterest.
Sandra R.
I absolutely love Pinterest, there are so many neat projects and pictures. If you ever need an idea on how to do my nails or do a creative project, this is the place to go! love it!!
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Pinterest is one of the best social media hubs out there. I get a lot of home decor, makeup, and outfit ideas from there. I definitely spend too much time on it though. I love it!
Brittany W.
Temple, TX
I absolutely love, love, love this app!! I use it on a daily basis to help with life!!! So much help! Everything from crafts, to clothes, to inspiration for my business!!! Well done!
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
Pinterest is my secret addiction! I have used it for recipes, shoes, clothes, party ideas and funnies! I love that you can send pins to friends and messages too!! That is the best!
April M.
Chicora, Pa
I love this site! I can spend hours on it without realizing it. You can find a little bit of everything on here, from recipes, to home decor, to making your own halloween costume.
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I use it as an inspiration board, to collect recipes that I want to make, to pin ideas for future birthday or Christmas gifts for the kids, etc. I don't know what I'd do without it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!