BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing app. I love going on Pinterest & seeing all the different things people pin. I get my lock/home screen from here & I also review the goodies influenster sends me on this app.
Beth P.
Burr Oak, mi
If you haven't joined...don't! Its highly addictive. You will find yourself searching for hours for how to's and DIY's that you will PIN and never attempt! Although, here you can find a wealth of valuable information and project ideas. Go for it!
Priscila F.
I'm very crafty so I love using this to get ideas to do creative things! Its very useful and I love the great ideas and tips! I love making things out of things laying around the house and Pinterest has great DIY ideas! Its very entertaining!
Nicole N.
Raynham, MA
I love this website, I go to it for all my needs. I especially like that everyday people can add to it anything I need I search on there it becomes so addicting and I love that it also has an app which makes it easier to use on mobile devices.
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
Absolutely love Pintrest ! It's so easy to spend hours on the app planning events and looking for your next great meal to cook. So many fantastic diy projects that are easy and fun
Sierra K.
Gulfport, FL
Pinterest is the best. I use it for my classroom, arts and crafts, lesson plans, to decorate my apartment, my car, my moms house, gifts. So many creative people and ideas, I LOVE IT
Shannen A.
Victorville, CA
I didn't believe the hype. Then I signed up for Pinterest. Hours and hours of my life have been all about pinning recipes, outfit ideas, makeup tips, etc. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Pinterest!
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Pinterest is one of the greatest sources for inspiration out there. From DIY tutorials, to cooking tips and recipes. I have many friends who planned most of their wedding on there!
Desiree M.
Absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! It's my go to for everything from recipes, to craft ideas for my kiddos. I love that they have so many categories and a seemingly endless supply of ideas!
Charmaine A.
Delanco , NJ
I find Pinterest great. It's a great way to find cool new looks and recipes. You can find all kinds of ways to redecorate your home. New make up looks and hairstyles. I just love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!