BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Joan A.
Springfield Gardens, NY
From the day I signed up to this site, I was immediately hooked. Its very simple yet very informative. Its a simple way of compiling all your favorite things in one site. the most exciting part you are sharing your finds to others. enjoy pinning!
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Pinterest is awesome. I have found so many great recipes, ideas, and so much more from being on there. I can also share my DIY tips , recipes, eft with everyone. I love Pinterest.
Supriya P.
Cary, NC
It's like when you are eating Chips, you just cant stop at one. Once you are on Pinterest you cannot get off it. Super addicting, Super inspiring and must I say very pInteresting!!
Joy A.
Jackson, MS
I use pintrest on a daily basis. Anytime I want to search anything they always have tons of choices. I find basically all my ideas on there. Definitely comes in handy at all times!
Tandi V.
Shawnee, KS
This site is HIGHLY addictive! I love going on here to find fun new crafts, recipes and ideas. Plus, its fun to see things that I would probably never get to see in real life...lol
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
This site is highly addictive so be prepared. I love going on this site multiple times a day and I haven't gotten bored with it yet. If you don't have one, I recommend you get one.
Kate S.
Avondale, PA
The adult's tumblr, more dedicated to topics rather than blogs. You can get away without following many people on Pinterest and still have things to do as there are pre-made topics specially designed for all certain photographs to go to a topic.
Nikki G.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love it. Spend about an hour/day at least. Can find ideas for absolutely anything... there are so many examples for every part of life. Highly recommend it to anyone!
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Pinterest is a great media outlet to share your favorite items and posts from around the web. I could spend hours creating boards and finding new foods to try out in my kitchen.
Sam G.
Chesterfield, VA
I cant even begin to explain how much i love Pinterest. When I'm bored, I'm on Pinterest. When i need a good idea for a party, specail occasion, or meal, Pinterest is my go to plcae.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!