BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda R.
Fort Meade, MD
I love Pinterest! I always go there for ideas for everything.
I get all my meal ideas from there- they are always so delicious and easy!
All my decorating themes are from there- very affordable looks.
Along with all my fitness/ fashion ideas!
Maria M.
Such an awesome site that is filled with ideas,recepies,etc.. Really opens your mind to become creative they have so many ideas. Am in love with Pinterest, there's no other like it !
Kyara T.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite site for everything!!!! I can learn makeup techniques, hair styles, do it yourself home projects, and even new cooking recipes. Pinterest has it all. LOVE!!!
Andrea H.
Symsonia, KY
Pinterest has been a great resource! It has been the source of many of the family dinners that I cook. I also have found many websites and ideas through Pinterest that have been beneficial for my job as a school nurse. Endless possibilities!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
I could spend hours on Pinterest. All kinds of things to pin. It's easy to use, a clean format, and a lot of fun. There's everything from food to fitness to arts & crafts and more.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA
I love Pinterest. Whether I need new recipes, ideas for parties, etc. I know I can find some great ideas on the website. For the most part, everything I have pinned has worked out and I now have an archive of ideas that will last me a lifetime.
Breanna F.
Muncie
Pinterest has a wonderful selection of DIY projects for you, your kids, and your entire family. Most of the posts I love are very wallet friendly and help upcycle household items!
Jessica F.
Duncan Falls, OH
I now know how to dress, do my makeup, fix my hair, cook, bake, decorate, shop, craft, travel...is there anything Pinterest cannot do? Seriously I do not know where I was without it!
sherry c.
Statesville, NC
I recently discovered it and really enjoy exploring the different boards and even creating my own. It gives me a place to store my "dream" ideas of things that I might want one day.
Rachael P.
Canton, GA
I LOVE Pinterest. You can find so many things on there that you would never even think of. I am an antique freak and love redoing furniture, so the DIY section is amazing for that!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!