BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley P.
Im constantly on pintrest. they have everything and anything that you need to find. I've created so many different things in my life thanks to it. Its my favorite social network.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
I have been sewing since I was 5 and this is the best website out there to find new projects! I have also gotten some really good gardening ideas and kids crafts from this site as well
Stephanie R.
Huntington Pk, CA
This site is the greatest for fashion ideas, makeup tips and tricks, crafty how-to's, recipes, and everything else you can think of. I'm completely addicted. My only complaint is that you'll never get off. Its my major procrastination tool.
Chelsey L.
Pinterest is simply awesome. Food, crafts/diy's, clothes, makeup...everything. When people ask what it is, I reply with "It's basically one huge digital magazine full of everything".
Casey H.
Commercial Pt, OH
I use Pinterest for everything. From recipes to decorating ideas, fun projects for the kids and cleaning tips. A fabulous tool! Just be ready to spend quite a bit of time there! ;)
Camila L.
Kearny, NJ
I love love love love Pinterest. I go there all the time. For recipes, for diy projects, even when i don't know what to wear. so many ideas and such a cute app. i love this website.
Shannen A.
Victorville, CA
I didn't believe the hype. Then I signed up for Pinterest. Hours and hours of my life have been all about pinning recipes, outfit ideas, makeup tips, etc. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Pinterest!
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have an unhealthy sick obsession with Pinterest. I get all my ideas from dinner, to decorating for holidays, to ideas for birthday parties. I pretty much plan my life on that site.
Desiree M.
Absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! It's my go to for everything from recipes, to craft ideas for my kiddos. I love that they have so many categories and a seemingly endless supply of ideas!
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I love everything about this site. It's addicting and I have found so many wonderful ideas on it. I highly recommend this site to anyone because there is something for everyone!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!