BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This is pretty much the best site to be a part of! I can get make up tutorials, hair tutorials, Diy household tutorials or just search and see some great styles and awesome tattoos.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
I have been sewing since I was 5 and this is the best website out there to find new projects! I have also gotten some really good gardening ideas and kids crafts from this site as well
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
Such an awesome way to keep track of things i think are pretty, cute, awesome and worth showing to others. also a great way to save crafts that i like to pretend i will do one day :)
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
A collection of everything beautiful, creative, and FABULOUS ! When I want to make something new I just go right to my app/website and look for something to surpise the family with.
Kristi G.
Niagara Falls, NY
My most favorite app ever! Seriously who made this?! They deserve a medal. Need a recipe? Need some outfit ideas? Want to change your hair and need ideas? It's alllll on Pinterest!
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
Once you start you cant stop. I could stay on Pinterest all day long if my husband would let me. Its useful for many of thing. I love love love the DIY stuff they have on this site.
Larkin O.
Burlingame, CA
I use Pinterest in all areas of life - from work projects to home projects. I can not get enough! This is definitely a website I can't imagine living without, now that I have it!
Kyara T.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite site for everything!!!! I can learn makeup techniques, hair styles, do it yourself home projects, and even new cooking recipes. Pinterest has it all. LOVE!!!
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Pinterest is my favorite app! You can spend hours searching through pins and repining stuff. I use Pinterest to find DIY projects and recipes to make. You can find anything on here!
Maegan F.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Pinterest is the best site to easily access all the hottest trends and ideas in any area you can think of! Search Pinterest for manicure ideas, decoration tips, and style inspiration. If you are not already using Pinterest, you are missing out!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!