BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I love everything about this site. It's addicting and I have found so many wonderful ideas on it. I highly recommend this site to anyone because there is something for everyone!!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
This is pretty much the best site to be a part of! I can get make up tutorials, hair tutorials, Diy household tutorials or just search and see some great styles and awesome tattoos.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
One of my favorite apps , this is a great place to get ideas , tips and inspiration. Anyway from home ideas , food etc . your able to make a profile and add all your favorite ideas
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
Pinterest is my secret addiction! I have used it for recipes, shoes, clothes, party ideas and funnies! I love that you can send pins to friends and messages too!! That is the best!
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
Love Pinterest, use it for inspiration for everything! Love that I can organize ideas onto the different boards, makes pinning design inspo for class a LOT easier to go back though!
Kristina S.
Although the this is not officially a "social network," this is my favorite by far! I am one of the top pincers on Pinterest and spend WAY too much time on it, but it makes me happy!
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK
Love Pinterest! I have discovered an inner chef that I had no clue existed. I also love finding home decor inspiration & beauty and hair tips and tutorials. Thankful for Pinterest!
Analexis C.
Techie Expert Level 4
The best way to organize your life. If you need to plan a wedding, a dinner, or even an outfit: Pinterest is the best way to do so. I don't know what I did before Pinterest existed!
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a Pinterest addict! Its my favorite place to go when I am looking for recipes or makeup ideas. All the pins have pictures and link right to the page you are looking for so you aren't spending hours on google looking for the same exact thing.
Desiree M.
Absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! It's my go to for everything from recipes, to craft ideas for my kiddos. I love that they have so many categories and a seemingly endless supply of ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!