BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Elizabeth H.
Burlington, KY
I love this site and idea of having one place to find what you need! I get on and get lost in all the amazing things I find. My daughter loves finding diy ideas and hair styles!
Ashley A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my gosh......Pinterest? Really?! How could I go a day without going on here at least once! I love the DIY pages, they are SO helpful, and have really cute ideas about everything.
Connie P.
Aurora , Il
Pinterest is my secret addiction! I have used it for recipes, shoes, clothes, party ideas and funnies! I love that you can send pins to friends and messages too!! That is the best!
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Pinterest is a great media outlet to share your favorite items and posts from around the web. I could spend hours creating boards and finding new foods to try out in my kitchen.
Naomi K.
Lubbock, TX
My favorite types of boards on Pinterest include: fashion, home decor and travel. Especially fashion, though. Seems to be the board I update the most on my own Pinterest. Addicting!
Ariel L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
The best version of Pinterest is using it on my iPhone or iPad, I joined Pinterest when it was in Beta and you still needed an invite and I think it's grown so much over the years.
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I use it as an inspiration board, to collect recipes that I want to make, to pin ideas for future birthday or Christmas gifts for the kids, etc. I don't know what I'd do without it.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I am in love with Pinterest, I haven't been on it very often lately. But it seriously inspires me so much. Crafts, DIY, tips and tricks, food recipes, fashion ideas. It is perfect.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
Pinterest is awesome. I have found so many great recipes, ideas, and so much more from being on there. I can also share my DIY tips , recipes, eft with everyone. I love Pinterest.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
Pinterest is amazing and terrible all at the same time. I see so many wonderful recipes and craft projects on Pinterest that I have spent all kinds of money making these items :-P
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!