4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love this site and idea of having one place to find what you need! I get on and get lost in all the amazing things I find. My daughter loves finding diy ideas and hair styles!
Oh my gosh......Pinterest? Really?! How could I go a day without going on here at least once! I love the DIY pages, they are SO helpful, and have really cute ideas about everything.
Pinterest is my secret addiction! I have used it for recipes, shoes, clothes, party ideas and funnies! I love that you can send pins to friends and messages too!! That is the best!
Pinterest is a great media outlet to share your favorite items and posts from around the web. I could spend hours creating boards and finding new foods to try out in my kitchen.
My favorite types of boards on Pinterest include: fashion, home decor and travel. Especially fashion, though. Seems to be the board I update the most on my own Pinterest. Addicting!
The best version of Pinterest is using it on my iPhone or iPad, I joined Pinterest when it was in Beta and you still needed an invite and I think it's grown so much over the years.
I use it as an inspiration board, to collect recipes that I want to make, to pin ideas for future birthday or Christmas gifts for the kids, etc. I don't know what I'd do without it.
I am in love with Pinterest, I haven't been on it very often lately. But it seriously inspires me so much. Crafts, DIY, tips and tricks, food recipes, fashion ideas. It is perfect.
Pinterest is awesome. I have found so many great recipes, ideas, and so much more from being on there. I can also share my DIY tips , recipes, eft with everyone. I love Pinterest.
Pinterest is amazing and terrible all at the same time. I see so many wonderful recipes and craft projects on Pinterest that I have spent all kinds of money making these items :-P
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos