Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Who doesn't love pintest? Seriously. I find all my fun inspirational quotes from there. I post videos and stuff that might help people it is a great too and app if you are board.
Im honestly on Pinterest several hours a day. There is always something new that I am obsessed with. I follow all my favorite boards to draw in new projects or recipes into my home.
I am a Pinterest addict! Its my favorite place to go when I am looking for recipes or makeup ideas. All the pins have pictures and link right to the page you are looking for so you aren't spending hours on google looking for the same exact thing.
Not sure how I got through life before Pinterest! So many different ideas for so many different topics. And all in one easy place to find them. So many great ideas all in one place.
I Love Pinterest!!! It's so fun from art activites for my daycare kiddos to fun cute outfits. Love finding cute outfits to put together!! I love the site and all that comes with it.
I love this blog site, you can learn/get ideas/save money by DIY with all sort of things such as; partys, weddings, out fits, gadgets, out door/in door activities, and how to tips.
I have an unhealthy sick obsession with Pinterest. I get all my ideas from dinner, to decorating for holidays, to ideas for birthday parties. I pretty much plan my life on that site.
I love Pinterest because it has EVERYTHING. From recipes to home decor, knick knacks, cute pics. I love the Do It Yourself stuff because it usually always saves you money ! woohoo!
Pinterest is the BEST place to go to if you're looking for ideas for crafts, gifts, recipes, home improvement, or just random life hacks. I love pinning posts to come back to later!
I don't have enough great things to say about this site. I get so many great ideas here. I recommend itt I anyone who needs ideas or a fresh look at things to decorate your home.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos