BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Arayelly A.
I could get lost on this site it has so many good ideas.. If you are stuck on party plannning or what kind of hair color you should do just go on here and you'll find sooo many ideas.
Delfina R.
Peoria, AZ
This site is one of my most favorite site ever created! I get so many ideas and helpful tips on everything I desire. I tell all my friends an family to create an account its worth it.
Angela M.
Atwater, OH
So many things to do, not enough time to do them. I really love using Pinterest for group boards which is great for growing a nice community around a blog and people online in general!
Emily M.
Freehold, NJ
I'm seriously obsessed with Pinterest. So many of my ideas for meals come from Pinterest, it's so easy to search and find a thousand versions of exactly what you're looking for. It's also great to find crafting ideas, of even ideas for a cute outfit!
Chloe O.
Liverpool
Techie Expert Level 2
This website is absolutely perfect for making collections.
I organize everything on it, whether it be cospllay ideas or just cute stuff. It's perfect for keeping my head together. :)
Aubrey Y.
Sparta, TN
Pintrest is always a place for me to go when I get bored and wanna find something creative to do. It gives great ideas, and different stuff to do. I was so glad I discovered Pintrest because it has gave me a lot of gift ideas and they loved them.!
Valerie B.
Troy, MI
I have to admit when I was first introduced to Pintrest, I just didn't get the point. Now I am so addicted. It's a site that I visist several times a day. It offers inspiration daily.
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
Man they have great stuff on Pinterest. I love the recipes, the diy items and great way to find new products and styles that you like. You really can loose many hours on this website.
Rachel G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE.... Pintrest!! I be on it all day. it has so many cool activities for the kids, & little touch touches you can do around your home. And has cool fashion tips.
best web site.
leah l.
Sanford, FL
Pinterest is every creative idea collected all together for the world to enjoy. Ive gotten sp many cool ideas from there, makeup,crafts,kids entertainment,house hold the list goes on.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!