BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Taylor S.
Friendship, ME
Pinterest is an awesome social site. It can be compared to Tumblr, but Pinterest is way more organized. It's a great site to find new ideas from a new dinner plan to new wedding plans!
Christina C.
This site has shown me many different ideas that lead me to get a tattoo, recipes and different ways to decorate my home. It is an amazing site that I love and use it for many ideas.
Kassidy T.
Clinton, UT
This website is so addicting it's actually quite pathetic! It is so much fun to be able to find tips about beauty, health, DIY, lifestyle, you name it and you can find it on Pinterest!
Elsa E.
Spokane, WA
I'm majoring in Communication Disorders so we are always coming up with therapy ideas which for children are in the form of a game. Pinterest has provided the entire program so many ideas, it is a really great resource. It is also really entertaining!
Nicole T.
Stillwater, OK
You can find inspiration for all aspects of your life whether it be a new recipe or a new DIY project. If you're not careful you can spend all day on pintrest and not even realize it.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Amazing site. Super addictive. I start searching for one thing and then hours later I am looking at other things. Great for decorating ideas. Really easy to navigate. The site saves all your favorites so you can go in and out and see your favorites.
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
Im so in love with my account! i always find great tips. My favorite part of it is that you can pin items so u can always go back to them and check em out. It also gives great craft ideas for anyone who loves doing crafts i would highly recommend it.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Pinterest is the best thing ever! When I am on their website I am glued to my screen for hours. My favorite categories have to be the DIY and food! The food one always gets me hungry!
Morgan M.
Whitestown, IN
I love Pinterest! It literally has everything! I uses it DAILY for ideas for residents halls because I am an adviser. I follow many RA boards and copy program ideas or door dec ideas!
Samantha K.
Baldwin, NY
Pinterest is great for so many things, from fashion to diy to housewares, fashion, you can be completely inspired from just one search. I love it for diy ideas its the best place to go
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!