BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sharleanna J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I go to Pinterest for EVERYTHING. Dinner ideas, decorating ideas, party ideas, workout ideas pretty much LIFE. Such a great site to keep a recipe/idea Easy to use and FUN to look at!
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
Pinterest not only is a great place to get DIY project ideas and beauty tips, but it also serves as a time killer. I spend so much time on the humor section looking at the funny stuff!
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI
What can I say? I'm a total addict. When I'm bored, I'm on it. If I want to find a new recipe, or a costume idea, or a holiday decoration, or look at some new fashions, or just to look at some fun quotes, this is your website. It's fun and creative.
Christina D.
Such an awesome site....just search for whatever you want and websites pop up for you with what you are looking for. You can choose to pin them onto a board or send them to a friend.
Susie B.
You can find everything on this website. From DIY idea, fashion ideas and new food recipes or just funny things to get you through your day. This site is one of my all time favorites!
Gabrielys K.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely love it. What cant you find on Pinterest. I'm literally on this site everyday. Love it. You have everything from inspiration boards to recipes and clothes etc. i enjoy it.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Nor do I want to, my favorite go to site! Pinterest gives me ideas, inspiration, and so much more. Whatever I need Pinterest has it, whether its hair,beauty,arts and crafts or home projects i get some of the greatest ideas from surfing Pinterest!!
Kayla O.
Sandy Hook, KY
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. There are so many different ideas, crafts, styles among tons of other things. I love looking though all the pictures and adding many of them to my boards.
Christina D.
Foristell, MO
Love all the ideas on Pinterest, just wish I had enough time to do all of them! I also love that I can save a great idea that I want to try later and not have to search for the link.
Kendra S.
Daphne, AL
I spend 90% of all my phone activity on Pinterest. I am so addicted to it. From learning DIYs, make up, fashion, food, or décor I love seeing the different things people post or try.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!