BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Pinterest. while it is time consuming, time does go very quickly. One can get addicted very easy with all they have to offer. The more you pin, the more you want to explore.
Breanna O.
Love using Pinterest to find ideas for crafting, hair, and make-up. I love finding ideas for home-made presents and gluten-free recipes. You can pretty much find it all on Pinterest!
April W.
Ellsinore, MO
Pinterest is a great way not only to find knew things but is a wonderful way to store them so that they are easy to find later when you need them. I have found several wonderful recipes that I would not have gotten a chance to try without Pinterest.
Nora D.
Davison, MI
From baby clothes to DIY projects, Pintrest has it all. All the ideas that I get for outfits, home decoration, recipe's and hairstyles is endless! I will say that I'm a pintrest addict
Kate P.
Gates, NC
I get a lot of ideas on Pinterest! If I don't know what to prepare for dinner or for a pot luck, Pinterest is my life saver! Lots of DIY projects too. This is just one helpful website!
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
I use Pinterest for finding great recipes, laughing at memes about my favorite geek topics, finding cool DIY ideas, and on and on. Now, I can also share all of the great things that I'm receiving, testing, and reviewing for free from #Influenster.
Allegra A.
El Paso, TX
This site is amazing for pretty much anything. You can use it for planning a trip, planning a wedding, or even just planning dinner. It's the easiest place to keep all your favorite sites and articles based on what they are for. I absolutely love it!
Gabby S.
Pinterest is by far one of my most used apps!! I use it almost if not every day!! There are so many great ways to use it and ideas to find, games to play, or even just recipes to make!
Heidi R.
La Mesa, CA
I used to have to bookmark any pages I wanted to save and return to, but with Pinterest I can categorize, share with friends, and the photo helps me remember what the article is about!
Sarah w.
Modesto, CA
Visiting interest can provide great inspiration from fashion, makeup, home decorating to cooking. I love this site when I am unsure how to do my hair in the morning. There are great links to tutorials. Also gives ideas to organize your beauty products
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!