BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Marisa P.
Pinterest is amazing because it's so unique. You can virtually find information or how-to's for anything. It is so fun to organize all of your favorite things on Pinterest into boards
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
I use Pinterest for finding great recipes, laughing at memes about my favorite geek topics, finding cool DIY ideas, and on and on. Now, I can also share all of the great things that I'm receiving, testing, and reviewing for free from #Influenster.
KC F.
I love Pinterest. I use it for getting ideas for cooking, crafting and gifts for my parents, brothers, boyfriend, etc... It also gives me ideas for make-ups, clothes and for the future
Jen W.
Raleigh, NC
So many new and innovative ideas! There are whole room ideas to simple DIY projects. Everyone can find an easy how-to on this website to brighten up their decorating style. And did I mention there are sooo many good ideas this website is addictive!
Sophia H.
Make boards that interest you, PIN products you like to your board and reference back to them at any times. Great for anyone that loves recipes, style, shoes, hairstyles, and new ideas
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
Pinterest is absolutely for everyone! Fun crafts, Recipes, Diy, beauty, humor etc etc. Pin what you like and do it later! I've tried so many things from there and they turn out great!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This is my favorite app in the entire world. I love Pinterest so much!!! I use it at least once a day. I know I am addicted but it is my two favorite things: organized and creative.
Heidi R.
La Mesa, CA
I used to have to bookmark any pages I wanted to save and return to, but with Pinterest I can categorize, share with friends, and the photo helps me remember what the article is about!
Vivian T.
Pinterest is a fun site. I could spend a lot of time browsing the site for inspiration and projects. I love all the DIY crafts, recipes and fashion related things I can find on there.
Andrea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Pinterest. while it is time consuming, time does go very quickly. One can get addicted very easy with all they have to offer. The more you pin, the more you want to explore.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!