BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mykaela W.
I am obsessed with this app. You can find so many different topics on here. I can save puctures on different boards (like a folder) and follow other people's boards. I find thid helpful when i need drawing references or just don't know what to draw.
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA
A great site to cater to the needs of anyone. You can find anything and everything you are looking for idea wise from hairstyles to art projects to recipes. Inspiration at its finest.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
This is my first site I go to when I need a picture of something for my business. I am a stay at home mom that knits and crochets for a living. This has helped me with so many ideas!
Ariana D.
Yakima, WA
Love love love Pinterest! Especially on days when I don't know what to wear, Pinterest helps me come up with ideas by just searching 'fall outfits' or 'winter outfits'. Always a plus!
Linsie C.
Lafayette, IN
Pinterest is awesome! I always find neat tips and tricks for DIY projects, makeup and hair tips or ideas. It also features many amazingly delicious recipes for when you want to try something new! If you haven't tried it, do it! You won't regret it.
Mary V.
Pinterest is my go to app. I use it to find DIY projects, make up tutorials, and recipes. Really it has everything from wedding planning ideas to tattoos. Pinterest is an a awesome site and I'm sure everyone could find something they love about it.
Alanis L.
Greenwood Lk, NY
Maybe it's because i don't know how to use it or something, but I don't think Pinterest is that great. I definitely have to play with it a little more but I just don't seem to love it
Jenny R.
Guntown, MS
Love pintrest! I use it to find ideas to decorate our home, diy and recipes! Only problem is when the links don't have the actual instructions or recipe and too many ads on some links.
Jaime H.
Very easy app to use. I'm able to find inspirations and learn new things about my hobbies. I am studying graphic design and Pinterest has helped me find new ways to sharpen my skills.
Arayelly A.
I could get lost on this site it has so many good ideas.. If you are stuck on party plannning or what kind of hair color you should do just go on here and you'll find sooo many ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!