BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Rebekah D.
I guess I'm just one of those people that Pinterest isn't directed at. I signed up because so many friends asked me to, but I just can't get into the groove with it. Not my cup of tea.
l l.
Springfield, OR
I don't know what i did before Pinterest, it has taken over my life (in the best way possible) i have so many things I'm working on and it has made hosting get togethers even more fun!!!
Emma L.
Ridgefield, CT
Pinterest is my favorite place to go to get inspiration for DIYs, projects, and so much more! It is easy to navigate, and has millions of pins! I don't know what I would do with out it
Rebecca L.
Spring Lake, MI
I have yet to meet somebody that doesn't love Pinterest once they've tried it. They have ideas and inspiration for every facet of life from beauty to food to fitness and tattoos. You'll find things on there you didn't even know you wanted to try!
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I was late to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon and I didn't know if I would use it, but now I'm addicted! I use it to organize everything now instead of bookmarks. So much easier to keep track of websites, recipes, everything I find online. Love it!
Samantha K.
Baldwin, NY
Pinterest is great for so many things, from fashion to diy to housewares, fashion, you can be completely inspired from just one search. I love it for diy ideas its the best place to go
Rachel G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE.... Pintrest!! I be on it all day. it has so many cool activities for the kids, & little touch touches you can do around your home. And has cool fashion tips.
best web site.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Amazing site. Super addictive. I start searching for one thing and then hours later I am looking at other things. Great for decorating ideas. Really easy to navigate. The site saves all your favorites so you can go in and out and see your favorites.
Katie G.
Sullivan, MO
I am so happy to have found Pinterest. If you need ideas for dinner, party planning, organization, your wedding, Pinterest will have it! There are tons of tips and tricks not to mention oodles of different ideas that you might not have thought to try.
Ashley H.
Clarksville, TN
Easily one of my favorite websites/apps. I love different crafts and projects. Pinterest has so many amazing ideas and recipes that I utilize daily. I would be lost without Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!