BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Samantha K.
Baldwin, NY
Pinterest is great for so many things, from fashion to diy to housewares, fashion, you can be completely inspired from just one search. I love it for diy ideas its the best place to go
brandy m.
Fair Haven, MI
I am a Pinterest addict! i have planned my baby'shower, my boys birthday parties, and am in the process of planning my wedding all off of Pinterest! i cook from there, clean, organize. and best of all i have found so many things to do with my kids!!!
Melissa F.
I love Pintrest! but it has gotten me into trouble with my husband lol...It's truly addictive but I am very thankful for it, as it gives me the simplest ideas to do when the holidays are around & I want to do something sweet & inexpensive for the kids school
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
So in love with that site I use it for ideas, crafts, new house hold cleanings, omg this could go on forever lol love the lay out simple & easy try new things for cheap...... IN LOVE
Anna M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is THE best webiste to look for ideas. i have found many crafts and things to make for my room. i would recommend that anyone who doesn't have an account to make one. its worth it!
Jennifer B.
Bonnots Mill, MO
I don't think I have typed a single thing into the "search" field and not been given a page full of resources, ideas, pictures, etc. Such a helpful website for anything from planning birthday parties to building a house. Love it! Can spend hours on it!
Katie P.
Vancouver, Wa
This is the best site. You get so many creative ideas. Anything from DIY projects, recipes, hair and nail tutorials, outfit ideas. I love the quotes and humorous photos that flood this site. I highly recommend it. Beware though it's highly addicting.
Katie G.
Sullivan, MO
I am so happy to have found Pinterest. If you need ideas for dinner, party planning, organization, your wedding, Pinterest will have it! There are tons of tips and tricks not to mention oodles of different ideas that you might not have thought to try.
Kassidy T.
Clinton, UT
This website is so addicting it's actually quite pathetic! It is so much fun to be able to find tips about beauty, health, DIY, lifestyle, you name it and you can find it on Pinterest!
Allie F.
Syracuse, UT
What a genius idea site! You can find just about anything you're looking for here, from clothing ideas to crafts to cooking (and everything in between!). Take a look... you'll love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!