4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is great for so many things, from fashion to diy to housewares, fashion, you can be completely inspired from just one search. I love it for diy ideas its the best place to go
I am a Pinterest addict! i have planned my baby'shower, my boys birthday parties, and am in the process of planning my wedding all off of Pinterest! i cook from there, clean, organize. and best of all i have found so many things to do with my kids!!!
I love Pintrest! but it has gotten me into trouble with my husband lol...It's truly addictive but I am very thankful for it, as it gives me the simplest ideas to do when the holidays are around & I want to do something sweet & inexpensive for the kids school
So in love with that site I use it for ideas, crafts, new house hold cleanings, omg this could go on forever lol love the lay out simple & easy try new things for cheap...... IN LOVE
This is THE best webiste to look for ideas. i have found many crafts and things to make for my room. i would recommend that anyone who doesn't have an account to make one. its worth it!
I don't think I have typed a single thing into the "search" field and not been given a page full of resources, ideas, pictures, etc. Such a helpful website for anything from planning birthday parties to building a house. Love it! Can spend hours on it!
This is the best site. You get so many creative ideas. Anything from DIY projects, recipes, hair and nail tutorials, outfit ideas. I love the quotes and humorous photos that flood this site. I highly recommend it. Beware though it's highly addicting.
I am so happy to have found Pinterest. If you need ideas for dinner, party planning, organization, your wedding, Pinterest will have it! There are tons of tips and tricks not to mention oodles of different ideas that you might not have thought to try.
This website is so addicting it's actually quite pathetic! It is so much fun to be able to find tips about beauty, health, DIY, lifestyle, you name it and you can find it on Pinterest!
What a genius idea site! You can find just about anything you're looking for here, from clothing ideas to crafts to cooking (and everything in between!). Take a look... you'll love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos