BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
If i ever need a quick idea for dinner, fashion, quick fix... my go to site is Pinterest! I spend way too much time and energy on this site but it has saved me in so many situations.
Heather A.
Cookeville, TN
Pinterest is amazing. You can find absolutely everything online these days and with Pinterest you have a way to showcase your favorite things. It's a must have app on all your devices!
Holly B.
Masontown, PA
Holy Pinterest! How else would I learn to do everything under the sun from my mobile device? Everything I want to save is neatly organized into boards. I can find beautiful ways to decorate my new home, or wonderful recipes for holidays and parties.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Nor do I want to, my favorite go to site! Pinterest gives me ideas, inspiration, and so much more. Whatever I need Pinterest has it, whether its hair,beauty,arts and crafts or home projects i get some of the greatest ideas from surfing Pinterest!!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
I love looking on Pinterest to get inspiration for makeup ideas, hairstyles, clothing, and home decor. I could seriously spend hours looking through all the amazing pictures. It's great!
Bailey J.
I love Pinterest! For everything! If I'm having a crappy day, I go to the humor section. It's my go to place for craft ideas, or crochet patterns. And the amount of recipes is endless!
jennifer r.
I enjoy being in Pinterest 24/7 so many ideas on things u never would think about ... Food, clothes, DIY'ect the list can go on Pinterest is very addicting ... I love being on Pinterest
Sharleanna J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I go to Pinterest for EVERYTHING. Dinner ideas, decorating ideas, party ideas, workout ideas pretty much LIFE. Such a great site to keep a recipe/idea Easy to use and FUN to look at!
Catherine M.
Rockford , IL
This is a must have app for your smartphone. It has great ideas for anything & everything you are looking for. Even in the search area it will break it down into sub-genres to search.
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
I find this website to be so helpful and easy to use/figure out. The organization of the site is great and it hosts a wealth of information that is great for diy projects and recipes!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!