BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
kayla a.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this site to get new ideas for decorations and see what the new styles might be. there is also tons of DIY ideas for decorating that i love! you can search for specific things or you can just browse everthing. i love everything about this site!
Melaine S.
White haven , PA
I can spend hours on interest getting ideas looking for new recipes, clothes, makeup, gardening you name it they have a pin for it!! If I didn't have a job I'd be a professional pinned!
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
I can not live without Pinterest! Everyday I'm on looking at ways to do things from making my daughter hair bows to organizing to how to get rid of bugs! I could not survive without it!
Sierra C.
There is so many things that come out of Pinterest. You can find anything- outfits for Vegas, backpacking in Europe tips, Halloween costume ideas, wedding ideas.. the IDEAS are endless.
Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
Very useful, a lot of great ideas, great crafts, great pictures, easy to use, you can share any way you want, you can follow friends, and make new friends. Would recommend for everyone.
Caitlyn S.
Pueblo, CO
I love Pinterest so many amazing categories all at the tip of your fingers!!! What's even better is that you can see what other people think of the products if it's worth it or not!!!!
Ashleigh C.
Pinterst is amazing website!! Need a craft idea, or want to check out tattoos, look at fashion ideas, cute animals, places to travel, how to? Well this website has it all and plus more!!
Tracy K.
Great for planning showers, parties, meals, DIY, etc. You can create shared boards so when you are working on something with a group, they all see the pins. I can spend hours on this site
Marjorie L.
Pinterest is great ! i often find many lifestyle facts that better my life daily. I definitely used the site everyday and find great pins ranging from fashion to sorority life to fitness
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
I'm a Pinterest addict. I use it everyday for everything. I use it for holiday ideas fr decorating to cooking. I use for my home decor, my craftiness as a mom, for all my LO Halloween outfits and birthday outfits and holiday outfits. I love Pinterest
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!