4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
So when I made my Pinterest account I didn't really get it, but now I'm on every day!!!! U can find a lot of great things n crafts u can do at home n r super cute, I pin everything!! Lol
Very useful, a lot of great ideas, great crafts, great pictures, easy to use, you can share any way you want, you can follow friends, and make new friends. Would recommend for everyone.
I found Pinterest very helpful teasing you things you can teach other people and you thing you know just a whole bunch of great people with their minds working together social networking hon T
I can not live without Pinterest! Everyday I'm on looking at ways to do things from making my daughter hair bows to organizing to how to get rid of bugs! I could not survive without it!
OH EMM GEEEE!!! I don't know if there are enough characters to talk about all the things I love about Pinterest... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Such a great way to find inspiration for anything.
I absolutely love Pinterest. It's a fantastic place to keep all your ideas, wants, needs in one place. I love the searching capability. Makes finding recipes, home decor ideas, exercise workouts, etc a cinch! I seriously could spend hours Pinning away!
I blame Pinterest for sleepless nights, late homework, and bad grades!!! It is so addicting and full of any diy, study helps, recipes, fashion, beauty! I even have my boyfriend addicted.
I love this site to get new ideas for decorations and see what the new styles might be. there is also tons of DIY ideas for decorating that i love! you can search for specific things or you can just browse everthing. i love everything about this site!
Where would i be without Pinterest? Love checking my Pinterest to see what diys and other things i could try. great way to learn/try something new. To me, this app is quite relaxing also.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest. When I first discovered it, I wasted DAYS on there. Since then, I have gained some self control, but not much when it comes to this. My favorite app/website!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos