BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
So when I made my Pinterest account I didn't really get it, but now I'm on every day!!!! U can find a lot of great things n crafts u can do at home n r super cute, I pin everything!! Lol
Kristen T.
Sharpsburg, KY
Very useful, a lot of great ideas, great crafts, great pictures, easy to use, you can share any way you want, you can follow friends, and make new friends. Would recommend for everyone.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I found Pinterest very helpful teasing you things you can teach other people and you thing you know just a whole bunch of great people with their minds working together social networking hon T
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
I can not live without Pinterest! Everyday I'm on looking at ways to do things from making my daughter hair bows to organizing to how to get rid of bugs! I could not survive without it!
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
OH EMM GEEEE!!! I don't know if there are enough characters to talk about all the things I love about Pinterest... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Such a great way to find inspiration for anything.
Deborah K.
I absolutely love Pinterest. It's a fantastic place to keep all your ideas, wants, needs in one place. I love the searching capability. Makes finding recipes, home decor ideas, exercise workouts, etc a cinch! I seriously could spend hours Pinning away!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I blame Pinterest for sleepless nights, late homework, and bad grades!!! It is so addicting and full of any diy, study helps, recipes, fashion, beauty! I even have my boyfriend addicted.
kayla a.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this site to get new ideas for decorations and see what the new styles might be. there is also tons of DIY ideas for decorating that i love! you can search for specific things or you can just browse everthing. i love everything about this site!
Mariah L.
Where would i be without Pinterest? Love checking my Pinterest to see what diys and other things i could try. great way to learn/try something new. To me, this app is quite relaxing also.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest. When I first discovered it, I wasted DAYS on there. Since then, I have gained some self control, but not much when it comes to this. My favorite app/website!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!