BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
I absolutely love Pinterest. I use it for basically everything I do in my life. I use it for my business but in addition to that I use it to find great new crafts, recipes, well... pretty much everything I do I can find on Pinterest for advice. LOVE IT!!
Kaitlin V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my inspiration for hair cuts, outfits, diy projects, food, education material for my classroom, etc. I could not live without Pinterest, that is how bad my obsession really is.
Shawnee W.
Madison, AL
I absolutely love Pinterest!! So many ideas in one little website. From fitness tips, to DIY ideas, to recipes, even tattoo ideas! Great site! i recommend to everyone!! Especially moms!
Alexandra P.
Corona, CA
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. It is full of tutorials, ideas, recipes and more. Once you join and start pinning you will get sucked in and never be able to pull away but you won't want to.
Katey M.
I use Pinterest a lot, mostly for recipes, crafts and DIY products, and I really love it. If you want to use it to find products that you can actually buy it can sometimes be disappointing because links don't always work. But other than that I have no complaints!
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
I mostly enjoy Pinterest for the DIY section. I have tried so many projects from Pinterest that I wouldn't have thought about doing otherwise. Pinterest gives courage to tackle projects!
seqoya w.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a useful app. For a busy mom like me, balancing school and my baby this app gives me a lot of simple ideas. Things from birthday party ideas to dinner plans. Love this app!
Lenora S.
Bowdon, GA
I am addicted to this site. I get a lot of my outfit and nail ideas from this site. They also have a TON of DIY ideas which always makes me glad I'm a creative person. I constantly run down my IPhone battery because I'm pinning new products onto my wall.
Mindy h.
cleveland, TN
I love Pinterest. if it wasn't for this site i wouldn't of found all the great hairstyles and home decor. they have the best home decor projects. its helpful that u can pin it and save it
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I am so in love with Pinterest, I am on there all the time. I have a makeup pin board, wedding board, fitness board, and so many others. It's full of great stuff an it's very addicting!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!