BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nicole O.
Mount Vernon, WA
I've spent so many hours looking at Pinterest and getting an endless amount of ideas that I will try to create and mostly fail at. I do love all the ideas people come up with and share.
Elizabeth C.
I love this it has the best ideas for decorations
sometimes you can't find them anywhere
love it sometimes people don't explain how to do thing but i love all the ideas that some may have
erin h.
I have made a lot of things I've been inspired by from Pinterest! I love this site!! I have created home decor, gifts, jewelry, and FOOD! Can't go wrong with Pinterest, it's your one stop shop for any kind of idea or inspiration you are looking for!
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
One of my favorite things in the whole world. As a teacher and wife this is my vice. I go to Pinterest for EVERYTHING!! I pretty much planned my whole wedding from it. Great for anyone.
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
After figuring out how the website worked, I couldn't stop pinning. I use Pinterest to find ideas on everything from decor, DIY projects, classroom projects, to food, and so much more.
Whitney F.
Omg I love Pinterest! I'm on several times a day and always finding new helpful pins. From food recipes to makeup ideas and fun things to do with my kids, couldn't ask for a better app!
Amanda P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have tried numerous rexipes, DIY projects, etc from Pinterest and I love it! Totally an addiction, and I'm proud of it. :) If you love cooking or diy projects, this is a tool you need.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Pinterest is an awesome way to store all of the items I come across on the internet in an organized, easy to get to place. I used Pinterest to plan my wedding, shower, baby shower, etc.
Heather R.
I love Pinterest! It goes above and beyond what your typical app would. I love when I'm stumped on dinner plans and Pinterest has yet to let me down and the recipes are always delicious.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
Love love love this app! Although if you are on it tryingg to find something that you are looking for, it can waste your time.. I do love the creative sides and how they keep it updated.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!