BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Gabrielle R.
Amazing website. I repin and make boards all the time. I find a ton of useful tips,diys,crafts,organization ideas. It's were I get all of my craft ideas and my doll house ideas and plans.
Vicky N.
New Jersey
Pinterest is the best!! It has so many cateorogies,( clothes, food, fashion, decor, kids..etc) I love this app! It is my go to app for recipes for any type of food! I love the fashion, and the hairstyles they have there! I definitely pin everything I see!!
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
I LOVE Pinterest! It is the best place to find ideas for anything! So many of my parties have been Pinterest inspired! I don't sleep scrolling through all of the endless possibilities!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
So when I made my Pinterest account I didn't really get it, but now I'm on every day!!!! U can find a lot of great things n crafts u can do at home n r super cute, I pin everything!! Lol
Kanisha A.
Seattle, WA
I love Pinterest. I spend hours making my dream job, house, backyard, closet, shoes, recipes. I can always get lost in my own world that I create full of things I like or want or need.
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
This website is amazing! you get to learn a lot of stuff while on this. You can literally spend hours searching out ideas and adding images to it. A great online tool to have available.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
SO ADDICTING. Pinterest is such a diverse area that offers so much great ideas for any project or interest you may have. It shows much more than you'd normally get off of search engines.
Katy S.
My sister introduced me to Pinterest. When she first got me started, I didn't see the big idea behind it but now I'm obsessed! I've pinned hundreds of thousands of pins and I can't stop!
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
One word. ADDICTED. I get so many ideas from pintrest for all areas of my life. Plus, just a great app for wasting time and looking at funny stuff! My sister and I send funny little things back and forth. Great way to stay connected over a long distance!
Alisha R.
This is my addiction! There's a lot of really cool things on here, you never know what you're going to find when looking through all the pins and they have some really good recipes too
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!