BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Taylor H.
I'm obsessed with Pinterest! I can't help but spend so much time on there. It's helping my wedding planning to no extent! The recipes are great and not to mention all the crafting ideas!
Alexandra A.
Morristown, NJ
I'm on Pinterest prob more then what is healthy and there is not one flaw in the whole thing! I use it daily! anything I need a good idea on its good for! its especially helpful with anything sorority related!
Christina A.
Mesa, AZ
I do not know what i would do without Pinterest! It gives you ideas and inspiration for ANYTHING that you could think of!Recipes, DIY, Makeup, clothes! Everything! I'm addicted for sure!
Emily C.
Norway , ME
Love this website!!! I'm on here for hours when I get on it!!! So many great recipes, costume ideas, christmas decorating ideas, and of course I've planned out my wedding... Who hasn't?!
Jaimi Z.
El Paso, TX
Pinterest-ing is my favorite past time, love everything I can find on there from recipes to hair and nail ideas to DI y projects!! I wish I had the time to do it all!!! Love love love!!!
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I don't even remember how i started pinning. It's great though like scrapbooking without all the work. lol I can always find new styles and brands for my wardrobe or recipes for dinner.
Alisha R.
This is my addiction! There's a lot of really cool things on here, you never know what you're going to find when looking through all the pins and they have some really good recipes too
Britany M.
I absolutely love Pinterest. I find the most interesting ideas and I love that I can share ideas with my friends. Its so convenitent, fast to use and so simple to use! I just love it.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this site. I am super addicted. It's a great way to plan for things and to keep ideas organized. I am getting married and my bridesmaids and I use it to plan the different events.
Rachel  L.
Loganville, GA
You can find absolutely anything on this app. I'm so glad to have Pinterest because I can be on this for hours and hours just looking at makeup, hairstyles and or costumes for halloween .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!