BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brooke H.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE Pinterest! I just wish they had a way to monitor the links.. a lot of them are junk or ads for something. Otherwise it's an awesome way to store a ton of good ideas and products.
Elizabeth C.
I love this it has the best ideas for decorations
sometimes you can't find them anywhere
love it sometimes people don't explain how to do thing but i love all the ideas that some may have
Micseanorna K.
Fort Worth, TX
I l-o-v-e love this site so many cool things on here I have lije 15 boards including one with things I've actually tried..... love pintrest usally end my day looking over the site sometimes I forget its bedtime and get stuck on there just pinning away!
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
This website is amazing! you get to learn a lot of stuff while on this. You can literally spend hours searching out ideas and adding images to it. A great online tool to have available.
Cheryl M.
Fitchburg , MA
Pinterest's latest update has made a great site even better! I love being able to visually organize my brain on Pinterest and being able to be influenced by all of the pincers put there.
Whitney F.
Omg I love Pinterest! I'm on several times a day and always finding new helpful pins. From food recipes to makeup ideas and fun things to do with my kids, couldn't ask for a better app!
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
It took me a while to warm up to Pinterest, but now I understand how people can get lost in pinning and pinning. It's a great way to organize ideas and save things for future reference.
erin h.
I have made a lot of things I've been inspired by from Pinterest! I love this site!! I have created home decor, gifts, jewelry, and FOOD! Can't go wrong with Pinterest, it's your one stop shop for any kind of idea or inspiration you are looking for!
Sherlanda T.
Dothan, AL
I Love Pinterest... It is a girls best friend... Everything I needed for my wedding I found on Pinterest... the color, style, everything... I still go on everyday to find other things..
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Pinterest is an awesome way to store all of the items I come across on the internet in an organized, easy to get to place. I used Pinterest to plan my wedding, shower, baby shower, etc.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!