BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
I kept seeing people post about Pinterest and finally decided to check it out- I can honestly say I've spent whole nights just browsing different sections and dreaming of future crafts.
Allison M.
This is a great to place if you need inspiration for ANYTHING! If your feeling down there are an array of funny pins, there are cooking tips, gift ideas, and so much more. It doesn't take long for the time to go by when your spending time on Pinterest!
Krystal V.
Amazing ideas for home decorating and crafts galore. Nothing can't be found on this site! It's has tons of gorgeous ideas that can conveniently be created at home! Addicting!! I love it!
Lazaro P.
I really didn't understand what made Pinterest different until I looked through the DIY section then I started doing arts and crafts and didn't realize it! Pinning is in its own brand..
Alec W.
Austin, TX
I've tried Pinterest for a couple of years... I am just not that into it. It good for occasional things and projects such as recipes and DIY crafts... but I don't see the point otherwise.
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I am so in love with Pinterest, I am on there all the time. I have a makeup pin board, wedding board, fitness board, and so many others. It's full of great stuff an it's very addicting!
lisa g.
I have always looked through magazines to get creative ideas. My close friend told me about Pinterest since then I enjoy browsing. So many people with awesome ideas. I'm so happy they have this website. I don't know where my creativity would have gone.
Jordan V.
Kyle, TX
I LOVE this website it's so addicting. There are so many great ideas on here I've used so many of them and I've even pinned a few of my own ideas :) if you haven't joined you NEED TO lol
Amaris F.
South River, NJ
I love Pinterest. The best way to explain it is an electronic cork board. A place to pin everything you like and you can even keep things organized in folders. I always reference what I put in there... Recipes, DIY, beauty products I love or want to try.
Lenora S.
Bowdon, GA
I am addicted to this site. I get a lot of my outfit and nail ideas from this site. They also have a TON of DIY ideas which always makes me glad I'm a creative person. I constantly run down my IPhone battery because I'm pinning new products onto my wall.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!