BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kathy K.
What a smart way for people to share ideas, art, solutions, humor, life hacks and more. I don't know what I did without Pinterest! It is my go-to app when I need a solution to a problem, need to tickle my funny bone or just want to look at pretty stuff.
Mindy h.
cleveland, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest. if it wasn't for this site i wouldn't of found all the great hairstyles and home decor. they have the best home decor projects. its helpful that u can pin it and save it
Briana M.
Dacula, GA
I would absolutely NOT no how I would want to decorate my house if it weren't for Pinterest! It has done everything from help me with my wedding to decorating my home! Love, Love, Love!
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
So i do not know what the point of Pintrest is but i can say that i am ADDICTED. I could honestly spend hours on there! I have found so many yummy recipes and fun crafts to do on there.
lisa g.
I have always looked through magazines to get creative ideas. My close friend told me about Pinterest since then I enjoy browsing. So many people with awesome ideas. I'm so happy they have this website. I don't know where my creativity would have gone.
Kiah G.
So addicting, and fun. I have found so many useful sewing tutorials and other fun things. I love that I have a place I can go to find some of my favorite tutorials or pieces of clothing.
Christina G.
Union Beach, NJ
This is seriously one of my favorite websites!! There are tons of different things to look at. I have found cute ways to style my hair on here. I also found adorable ideas for a themed birthday party for my sister! I spend so much of my time on Pinterest.
Kaitlin V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my inspiration for hair cuts, outfits, diy projects, food, education material for my classroom, etc. I could not live without Pinterest, that is how bad my obsession really is.
Raina R.
Pinterest has literally been my go to place for beauty and wedding planning.

At this point, I am completely addicted and have used many of the tips, tutorials, and resources available.
Sherlanda T.
Dothan, AL
I Love Pinterest... It is a girls best friend... Everything I needed for my wedding I found on Pinterest... the color, style, everything... I still go on everyday to find other things..
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!