4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I LOVE Pinterest. It is a great way to blow some time and get away from the busy rush of life. I love looking up home decor ideas, crafts, wedding inspiration, and quotes the most. The mobile app is easy to use and I never have problems with it crashing.
I used Pinterest to help me with my wedding planning. I love that you can creat a folder and stick whatever you like in there to come back and reference later. So many creative DIY ideas.
No matter what you come to this site for, you'll find it. I love it for all the DIY projects on literally everything, finding inspiration for my kids rooms, ideas for home, clothing, ect.
This is my addiction! There's a lot of really cool things on here, you never know what you're going to find when looking through all the pins and they have some really good recipes too
Then look no further - Pinterest has a category for just about everything and then some - want to know how to up cycle a jelly jar, make that t-shirt into a cool tote bag? or just get some amazing decorating idea's - them Pinterest is the place to go!
Perfect social media you could find everything your looking for here,your could find near stuff better than just looking at pictures in Google, great way to plan those special events too
I use Pinterest as a motivator to workout and for future reference as well as many other things. It has so much interesting stuff that I never would have seen otherwise and I'm addicted!
I'm obsessed with Pinterest! I can't help but spend so much time on there. It's helping my wedding planning to no extent! The recipes are great and not to mention all the crafting ideas!
This seems fun and addictive but after awhile...ugh. Just visual lists. Some of them get so long that they're no longer useful. It's just not for me...but it was fun while it lasted!
This app is great for wedding planning!! Just make sure you manage your expectations and realize that most of the pictures on it are from professional photo shoots and not real weddings.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos