BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brianne K.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE Pinterest. It is a great way to blow some time and get away from the busy rush of life. I love looking up home decor ideas, crafts, wedding inspiration, and quotes the most. The mobile app is easy to use and I never have problems with it crashing.
Kylie L.
Loma Linda, CA
I used Pinterest to help me with my wedding planning. I love that you can creat a folder and stick whatever you like in there to come back and reference later. So many creative DIY ideas.
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
No matter what you come to this site for, you'll find it. I love it for all the DIY projects on literally everything, finding inspiration for my kids rooms, ideas for home, clothing, ect.
Alisha R.
This is my addiction! There's a lot of really cool things on here, you never know what you're going to find when looking through all the pins and they have some really good recipes too
Ysolla T.
Huntington, NY
Then look no further - Pinterest has a category for just about everything and then some - want to know how to up cycle a jelly jar, make that t-shirt into a cool tote bag? or just get some amazing decorating idea's - them Pinterest is the place to go!
Jackeline P.
Albuquerque, NM
Perfect social media you could find everything your looking for here,your could find near stuff better than just looking at pictures in Google, great way to plan those special events too
Anna A.
Blackfoot, ID
I use Pinterest as a motivator to workout and for future reference as well as many other things. It has so much interesting stuff that I never would have seen otherwise and I'm addicted!
Taylor H.
I'm obsessed with Pinterest! I can't help but spend so much time on there. It's helping my wedding planning to no extent! The recipes are great and not to mention all the crafting ideas!
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
This seems fun and addictive but after awhile...ugh. Just visual lists. Some of them get so long that they're no longer useful. It's just not for me...but it was fun while it lasted!
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
This app is great for wedding planning!! Just make sure you manage your expectations and realize that most of the pictures on it are from professional photo shoots and not real weddings.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!