BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Love Pinterest I don't pass a day without checking it out. I can find tasty and healthy recipes for all the family but also a lot of cool activities with my little ones.
Angelina T.
Pinterest helps me find ideas for school projects, tattoo designs, and just random DIY. I think this site is brilliant and is a great time killer. When I get bored or just want inspiration I go there. PInterest is my little brainstorming area.
Jennifer R.
You HAVE to love Pinterest!!! If you can think of it, it is on there. I love to go on pinterest and get crocheting ideas and patterns. Looking for makeup ideas? They have that as well.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This site is addicting. It's full of people giving you hacks to make life eaiser! Of course, sometimes projects don't turn out the way you wished for, but that's okay. Life is full of learning!
From M.
Portland
Pinterest is a black hole of information about anything you want to do, make, buy or need help with. Be careful you don't fall too deep or you might not be able to get out! I visit multiple times a day. I highly recommend this site to anyone.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I am in love with Pinterest. It has great ideas for everything you could dream of! I like that they started an option where you can buy pins. I have loved this website from the very beginning!
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
I love Pinterest. It’s my go to app when my phone is dry. I organize outfits, makeup looks, recipes, home improvement ideas, and just about anything. I have so much fun on there.
Anastasya P.
Love this website. I use it for inspiration in cooking, DIY projects, clothing, health and wellness. The interface is well made and it's easy to use and navigate. If you need ideas for anything really, this is the site to go to. Highly recommend.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
Pinterest is amazing. Anything you need from hair styles, recipes, outfits, places to travel, crafts, etc. you can find ideas all on Pinterest! It may be a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you're hooked! Highly recommend!
Sariah G.
Blackfoot, ID
I love Pinterest! This app makes it easy and more fun to find different outfits, clothing ideas, DIY, and recipes. I use this more to find recipes than just browsing the internet
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!