4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This is a great to place if you need inspiration for ANYTHING! If your feeling down there are an array of funny pins, there are cooking tips, gift ideas, and so much more. It doesn't take long for the time to go by when your spending time on Pinterest!
I Love Pinterest... It is a girls best friend... Everything I needed for my wedding I found on Pinterest... the color, style, everything... I still go on everyday to find other things..
Anything I see online, tips, tricks, nail art, beauty, recipe, crafts, decorating, fashion...i can add to Pinterest to find later. I have one for personal and one for business! Love it.
I mostly enjoy Pinterest for the DIY section. I have tried so many projects from Pinterest that I wouldn't have thought about doing otherwise. Pinterest gives courage to tackle projects!
Amazing site! Good for DIY, tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas, and to keep up with webpages as well as products. Also, if you pin a product with the price... Pinterest will email you if/when the price goes down.
It took me a while to warm up to Pinterest, but now I understand how people can get lost in pinning and pinning. It's a great way to organize ideas and save things for future reference.
I LOVE Pinterest. It is a great way to blow some time and get away from the busy rush of life. I love looking up home decor ideas, crafts, wedding inspiration, and quotes the most. The mobile app is easy to use and I never have problems with it crashing.
Comes in handy for saving items you don't want to have to bookmark or save to your computer, just pin it and go. I have been using it's search field for specific things more than google.
This seems fun and addictive but after awhile...ugh. Just visual lists. Some of them get so long that they're no longer useful. It's just not for me...but it was fun while it lasted!
This is my inspiration for hair cuts, outfits, diy projects, food, education material for my classroom, etc. I could not live without Pinterest, that is how bad my obsession really is.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos