BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Allison M.
This is a great to place if you need inspiration for ANYTHING! If your feeling down there are an array of funny pins, there are cooking tips, gift ideas, and so much more. It doesn't take long for the time to go by when your spending time on Pinterest!
Sherlanda T.
Dothan, AL
I Love Pinterest... It is a girls best friend... Everything I needed for my wedding I found on Pinterest... the color, style, everything... I still go on everyday to find other things..
Vanessa H.
Phoenix, AZ
Anything I see online, tips, tricks, nail art, beauty, recipe, crafts, decorating, fashion...i can add to Pinterest to find later. I have one for personal and one for business! Love it.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
I mostly enjoy Pinterest for the DIY section. I have tried so many projects from Pinterest that I wouldn't have thought about doing otherwise. Pinterest gives courage to tackle projects!
Samantha T.
Amazing site! Good for DIY, tutorials, recipes, tips, ideas, and to keep up with webpages as well as products. Also, if you pin a product with the price... Pinterest will email you if/when the price goes down.
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
It took me a while to warm up to Pinterest, but now I understand how people can get lost in pinning and pinning. It's a great way to organize ideas and save things for future reference.
Brianne K.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE Pinterest. It is a great way to blow some time and get away from the busy rush of life. I love looking up home decor ideas, crafts, wedding inspiration, and quotes the most. The mobile app is easy to use and I never have problems with it crashing.
Becky M.
Loganville, GA
Comes in handy for saving items you don't want to have to bookmark or save to your computer, just pin it and go. I have been using it's search field for specific things more than google.
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
This seems fun and addictive but after awhile...ugh. Just visual lists. Some of them get so long that they're no longer useful. It's just not for me...but it was fun while it lasted!
Kaitlin V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is my inspiration for hair cuts, outfits, diy projects, food, education material for my classroom, etc. I could not live without Pinterest, that is how bad my obsession really is.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!