BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Erica C.
Manteca, CA
I love Pinterest! It gives great decorating ideas for around the house! I always like to add my touch t them but it helps me go in the right direction in which I want! I also look at Pinterest for food recipes, makeup ideas, hair styles & much more!
Thais F.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this site. I am super addicted. It's a great way to plan for things and to keep ideas organized. I am getting married and my bridesmaids and I use it to plan the different events.
Caitlynn R.
South Bend, IN
You can find brilliant ideas on just about everything. It is great for teachers, planning a wedding, getting ready for baby, decorating your home, and so much more! My one complaint is that I wish I could make the Everything page a bit more customizable.
Tracy K.
Great for planning showers, parties, meals, DIY, etc. You can create shared boards so when you are working on something with a group, they all see the pins. I can spend hours on this site
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
I have been on Pinterest for almost 2 years and it is a huge addiction! I have actually been on here for 9 hours at a time! It's a great place to dream away the day. I also have gotten ideas to do my kids parties and DIY projects. YOU MUST GO TO THIS SITE!
erin h.
I have made a lot of things I've been inspired by from Pinterest! I love this site!! I have created home decor, gifts, jewelry, and FOOD! Can't go wrong with Pinterest, it's your one stop shop for any kind of idea or inspiration you are looking for!
Amanda V.
Great website for inspirations. The only complaint is you have to look around a lot to find stuff and it gets obsessive lol. i wish there was more step-by-step things or it was required.
Heather E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Pinterest Helps me with everything! Just type a short word phrase or even a word and it can help you with your nails to gardening to cooking! I use this app to do just about everything.
Candice C.
I visit Pinterest everyday! I love that there are an assortment of pins from workouts, to fashion, to diy home decoration, to recipes. You can find anything and everything on Pinterest. I love that I get to follow my close friends and see what they pin!
Kestrel A.
Once you start you won't be able to stop! This site is a great resource for EVERYTHING: fashion and beauty trends, fitspiration, health and nutrition, recipes...you name it, it's there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!