BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Chelsea G.
Harrison, AR
I can't seem to make a grocery list or the weekly menu without consulting my Pinterest boards. Also love the DIY projects and it's a great way to discover new products and find inspiration.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
I love Pinterest. i use it for everything.... a visual list maker, party planner, cookbook, and of course a way to store craft ideas and find new ones.... i don't know what i did without it lol
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
This site is very useful to me because it gives me ideas and I can just scroll down and see the ones that I am interested in. Also I love DIY crafts and I have gotten tons of ideas to try.
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
This site is great because you can compile ideas from all over the internet onto your personal boards. Need a new dinner idea? Pinterest has it! A pattern for a dress? Check! Birthday ideas? Got those too! You can re-pin others pages, as well as add your own!
Kelly K.
Sykesville, MD
I find this website SO useful! I teach kindergarten and I am constantly finding projects and cute ideas to include during specific lessons. I find myself searching this website weekly for any new and creative ideas. I also enjoy finding easy recipes to try!
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
The creator of this site is GENIUS! It is such an awesome way to share and post unique decorating ideas. If you are in a crafty mood or need a how-to, this is definitely the page to go to.
Brooke H.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE Pinterest! I just wish they had a way to monitor the links.. a lot of them are junk or ads for something. Otherwise it's an awesome way to store a ton of good ideas and products.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
Pinterest is a smorgasbord of inspiration, from simply DIYs to full blown home makeovers. It's a great way to keep track of what you love and a fantastic way to discover new inspirations
Cheryl M.
Fitchburg , MA
Pinterest's latest update has made a great site even better! I love being able to visually organize my brain on Pinterest and being able to be influenced by all of the pincers put there.
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
Time passes by so quickly when all I do is scroll through my phone for all the million ideas that I get from this site! it is so addicting but so helpful and you learn so many things!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!