BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Anna W.
Lewisburg, TN
I am beyond obsessed with Pinterest! On every day for hours literally until I fall asleep. Have found many food ideas that have came out awesome as well as make-up ideas, Hair styles, Outfits and ways to decorate my house and my wedding :) I love Pinterest!!
Jennifer L.
I don't know what I'd do without Pinterest! I use it for ideas for all aspects of my life - home management and decorating, makeup tips and tricks, style inspiration, parenting advice and fun ideas for my son, and of course for all of the delicious recipes!
Brandy S.
Ithaca, NY
Recently got into pintrest since I'm planning my wedding. Easy format to use the boards are cute and convenient but need better mobile editing options overall nice way to contain many ideas
Sarah M.
Lakewood, CO
Pinterest is my go-to for any inspiration and review. I always find new products to try on there! There is always something new to find on Pinterest and I highly recommend this website!
Megan H.
Watertown, WI
Pinterest is my addiction! I could spend all day there. There are so many great ideas that I find when browsing this site! I've come up with some great craft ideas through looking at this!
Tamra H.
Temple, GA
I absolutely love Pinterest! It has helped me plan my wedding, diy house decorating, plan parties, outfits, and make some delicious recipes! I must say my fiancé thinks I'm super mom! lol
Meghan L.
Callao, VA
I absolutely love Pinterest. I have made many recipes, DIY projects and gifts from ideas. I love that everything is on one page and I don't have to have three million websites Favorited.
Selina M.
I love Pinterest so much. I have my second life on Pinterest. It's where I get all my nail, hair, and makeup ideas, not to mention I redesigned my bedroom based off of this amazing site.
Codi D.
Orlando, FL
I'm so addicted to Pinterest! I find the site beyond helpful! I'm always finding new DIY projects, new ways to do my hair and makeup, fashion advice, and new ways to up my fitness routine!
ellen s.
I can search for anything I need on this site.
I even go here before Google sometimes! Believe me. Go ahead, try it! Search for anything your little heart desires. I'm sure it's got it. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!