BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Melissa G.
I love Pinterest!! I am on it everyday and never get bored! I pin everything from food to clothes to quotes! I have tried a bunch of the recipes and DIY things that I have found and even if it didn't come out exactly like the picture it was still fun to make!
Destiny L.
arlington, va
One of my favorite sites. It has anything and everything and you can save all of your favorites and organize them into categories as well. Must use website for sure
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR
I love interest. It has everything you can possibly think of. There are a lot of different things to look for and pin on your favorite boards. I can spend hours looking through Pinterest.
Amber W.
Opelika, AL
Pinterest is a lifesaver! It gives me tips,tricks,and unlimited ideas at my fingertips!! I am able to plan birthday parties, create awesome crafts, and even become a chef in the kitchen !
Holly G.
Fantastic recipes, great DIY tips, and handy sources for every day life situations. I have found ideas from wedding planning to interviewing, and food all the way to bulletin board ideas.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
If you are looking for recipes or anything just type it in and wait for all kinds of answers. I once typed in dog party and got all kinds of great ideas to make things for the party and do.
Rubi M.
Pharr, TX
This is an app that I have in my phone and its so addicting I always search for products reviews and tutorials everything that I need I can find it and you get inspired in a lot of things
Shania S.
Conway, SC
It's highly addictive.. once you start there's no stopping! And I mean NONE!!! I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to Pinterest. My favorite website, they ALWAYS have neat ideas. :)
Arisleyda P.
Sunnyside, NY
Pinterest is my lifesaver. I can find all the ideas I have in my head and pin away. Specially given the fact ther I'm planning my wedding. I can't get enough and I may need rehab soon. Lol
Kelly K.
Sykesville, MD
I find this website SO useful! I teach kindergarten and I am constantly finding projects and cute ideas to include during specific lessons. I find myself searching this website weekly for any new and creative ideas. I also enjoy finding easy recipes to try!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!