4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If you haven't already signed up for Pinterest, what in the heck are you waiting for!? It has more ideas and crafts than you can shake a stick at! But be careful, you will become addicted.
I absolutely love Pinterest! I think its an amazing idea and I could pin all day long! I love to cook, do crafts, hair, make up, and etc so its right up my alley! I wouldn't change a thing!
Pinterest has made planning my wedding so much easier! I would have not even known what decor to do if I hadn't seen so many examples. I live that it takes you straight to the blog source.
I absolutely love and adore my Pinterest account! You can search and find so many DIYs and I can't get enough! From beauty tips to recipes to cute animals you can find everything you need
I LOVE Pinterest. It has so many great ideas to try, from DIY home decorations, to wedding planning ideas, to meal ideas. Basically if you want to find something, Pinterest probably has it.
Do not sign into Pinterest unless you have HOURS to kill! They have everything you could imagine. Tattoo ideas, recipes, fashion, funny images, wedding ideas, even car stuff for the guys.
I've been a member of Pinterest since the very beginning when all the pins were repetitive. Now that it's gone viral, there is so much inspiration for anything you could possibly think of.
Pinterest is so helpful I use it all the time! It's great if you're looking for a new recipe to try for dinner or just a simple new hairstyle! It's one of my most used apps on my phone.
If your looking for receipes, crafts, or just movie/game reviews, Pinterest has everything! I love that you can pin everything to your board and come back later and read and reference it.
Pinterest has helped me with soo many things, like giving me ideas on how to do my hair and nails in the morning, it also gave me some great tip on how to decorate my home in the newest trends!!! I would defiantly recommend this site for do-it-yourselfers.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos