BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Marisa W.
Cool, CA
If you haven't already signed up for Pinterest, what in the heck are you waiting for!? It has more ideas and crafts than you can shake a stick at! But be careful, you will become addicted.
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely love Pinterest! I think its an amazing idea and I could pin all day long! I love to cook, do crafts, hair, make up, and etc so its right up my alley! I wouldn't change a thing!
Makenzie A.
Pinterest has made planning my wedding so much easier! I would have not even known what decor to do if I hadn't seen so many examples. I live that it takes you straight to the blog source.
Katelyn O.
Lincoln Park, MI
I absolutely love and adore my Pinterest account! You can search and find so many DIYs and I can't get enough! From beauty tips to recipes to cute animals you can find everything you need
Jana E.
Boone, IA
I LOVE Pinterest. It has so many great ideas to try, from DIY home decorations, to wedding planning ideas, to meal ideas. Basically if you want to find something, Pinterest probably has it.
Kaila p.
Do not sign into Pinterest unless you have HOURS to kill! They have everything you could imagine. Tattoo ideas, recipes, fashion, funny images, wedding ideas, even car stuff for the guys.
Kerri Q.
I've been a member of Pinterest since the very beginning when all the pins were repetitive. Now that it's gone viral, there is so much inspiration for anything you could possibly think of.
Dakota C.
Lanark, IL
Pinterest is so helpful I use it all the time! It's great if you're looking for a new recipe to try for dinner or just a simple new hairstyle! It's one of my most used apps on my phone.
Kayla W.
Hemet, CA
If your looking for receipes, crafts, or just movie/game reviews, Pinterest has everything! I love that you can pin everything to your board and come back later and read and reference it.
sarah v.
Scottsburg, IN
Pinterest has helped me with soo many things, like giving me ideas on how to do my hair and nails in the morning, it also gave me some great tip on how to decorate my home in the newest trends!!! I would defiantly recommend this site for do-it-yourselfers.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!