4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is the greatest idea site that there is out there, love that I can make my own boards and navigate the place without a problem, also love that you can look at whatever you want.
I don't want to remember what life was like before Pinterest. I use it for so many things-- recipes, fashion, parenting, ideas. I love it and it has really changed my life for the better.
I love Pinterest. I use it to store recipes, Do it yourself ideas, fashion ideas and the list goes on and on. It is a great way to browse a topic and find lots of information. I love that you can create your own board and follow others with the same interest.
I could and have gotten lost here for hours. I love that they keep innovating the way users interact with the website. They changes are always in response to something users actually want.
Pinterest is the most addicting site I know. I thought facebook was addicting when I first got one but it died down after about 6 months. I've had a Pinterest account for a while now and I'm ALWAYS on it. I'm ALWAYS finding new things to pin and check out.
Signing up for a Pinterest account was one of the best decisions I've made. It's my go-to website when I'm looking for some new ideas. You can find anything from fashion trends, new recipes to try, places to visit, and some of the best DIY projects around.
Pinterest has become an everyday thing for me, whether it is planning my upcoming wedding, or finding some yummy meals to cook for my family, or looking at cute crafts. Its truly amazing!!
On the go, in a hurry, or just low on ideas? Pinterest can help with practically anything. How-To's, DIY, and reviews. Plucking my eyebrows and the smoky eye look has never been so simple.
I've been on Pinterest for at least two months now and am completely upsessed and its a huge time waster but I love to look at cute DIY home decor and DIY clothing, also I can get ideas on my interests such as cooking! I can easily see and share my recipes.
I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest! Every time i need inspiration to do anything this is where i go. I love the constant new things and ideas Pinterest has to offer, it never lets me down.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos