BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alacia G.
Ettrick, WI
Pinterest is the greatest idea site that there is out there, love that I can make my own boards and navigate the place without a problem, also love that you can look at whatever you want.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
I don't want to remember what life was like before Pinterest. I use it for so many things-- recipes, fashion, parenting, ideas. I love it and it has really changed my life for the better.
Brandy P.
I love Pinterest. I use it to store recipes, Do it yourself ideas, fashion ideas and the list goes on and on. It is a great way to browse a topic and find lots of information. I love that you can create your own board and follow others with the same interest.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I could and have gotten lost here for hours. I love that they keep innovating the way users interact with the website. They changes are always in response to something users actually want.
Taylor a.
Pinterest is the most addicting site I know. I thought facebook was addicting when I first got one but it died down after about 6 months. I've had a Pinterest account for a while now and I'm ALWAYS on it. I'm ALWAYS finding new things to pin and check out.
Mariah H.
Flagstaff, AZ
Signing up for a Pinterest account was one of the best decisions I've made. It's my go-to website when I'm looking for some new ideas. You can find anything from fashion trends, new recipes to try, places to visit, and some of the best DIY projects around.
Kelly L.
Graceville, FL
Pinterest has become an everyday thing for me, whether it is planning my upcoming wedding, or finding some yummy meals to cook for my family, or looking at cute crafts. Its truly amazing!!
Chelsea G.
On the go, in a hurry, or just low on ideas? Pinterest can help with practically anything. How-To's, DIY, and reviews. Plucking my eyebrows and the smoky eye look has never been so simple.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
I've been on Pinterest for at least two months now and am completely upsessed and its a huge time waster but I love to look at cute DIY home decor and DIY clothing, also I can get ideas on my interests such as cooking! I can easily see and share my recipes.
Deyarina B.
Dorchester, MA
I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest! Every time i need inspiration to do anything this is where i go. I love the constant new things and ideas Pinterest has to offer, it never lets me down.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!