Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest has made planning my wedding so much easier! I would have not even known what decor to do if I hadn't seen so many examples. I live that it takes you straight to the blog source.
If you need ideas, or recipes (or really anything) Pinterest is your place to go. Only problem I ever have is tearing myself away to actually accomplish some of the things I've pinned haha
Couldn't go a day without Pinterest. No matter what it is I want to do - find a new essential recipe, figure out how to style my new skirt, and how best to cut my hair - I go to Pinterest first to find ideas.
The creator of this site is GENIUS! It is such an awesome way to share and post unique decorating ideas. If you are in a crafty mood or need a how-to, this is definitely the page to go to.
If you haven't already signed up for Pinterest, what in the heck are you waiting for!? It has more ideas and crafts than you can shake a stick at! But be careful, you will become addicted.
It's highly addictive.. once you start there's no stopping! And I mean NONE!!! I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to Pinterest. My favorite website, they ALWAYS have neat ideas. :)
I could spend hours on Pinterest. They have everything from makeup tips, recipes, fashion, to home improvement ideas and much much more. Whoever came up with Pinterest is a genius! Love it!
The updated iPhone app for this site was much needed. The updated not only fixed bugs and errors, but also added a search tool that will help in aid you to find what you are searching for.
I think Pinterest is a awesome place where to find good ideas about every possible thing in the world. People are very creative and it is amazing that they have a place where to share ideas
On the go, in a hurry, or just low on ideas? Pinterest can help with practically anything. How-To's, DIY, and reviews. Plucking my eyebrows and the smoky eye look has never been so simple.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos