BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Makenzie A.
Pinterest has made planning my wedding so much easier! I would have not even known what decor to do if I hadn't seen so many examples. I live that it takes you straight to the blog source.
Jessica A.
Victoria, TX
If you need ideas, or recipes (or really anything) Pinterest is your place to go. Only problem I ever have is tearing myself away to actually accomplish some of the things I've pinned haha
Kailyn R.
Kingsport, TN
Couldn't go a day without Pinterest. No matter what it is I want to do - find a new essential recipe, figure out how to style my new skirt, and how best to cut my hair - I go to Pinterest first to find ideas.
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
The creator of this site is GENIUS! It is such an awesome way to share and post unique decorating ideas. If you are in a crafty mood or need a how-to, this is definitely the page to go to.
Marisa W.
Cool, CA
If you haven't already signed up for Pinterest, what in the heck are you waiting for!? It has more ideas and crafts than you can shake a stick at! But be careful, you will become addicted.
Shania S.
Conway, SC
It's highly addictive.. once you start there's no stopping! And I mean NONE!!! I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to Pinterest. My favorite website, they ALWAYS have neat ideas. :)
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I could spend hours on Pinterest. They have everything from makeup tips, recipes, fashion, to home improvement ideas and much much more. Whoever came up with Pinterest is a genius! Love it!
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
The updated iPhone app for this site was much needed. The updated not only fixed bugs and errors, but also added a search tool that will help in aid you to find what you are searching for.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I think Pinterest is a awesome place where to find good ideas about every possible thing in the world. People are very creative and it is amazing that they have a place where to share ideas
Chelsea G.
On the go, in a hurry, or just low on ideas? Pinterest can help with practically anything. How-To's, DIY, and reviews. Plucking my eyebrows and the smoky eye look has never been so simple.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!