BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Kelsey A.
Tampa , FL
For Christmas this year I sent my boyfriend & my family straight to my Pinterest Wishlist board for gift ideas.

Also, I judge everyone on how well organized their Pinterest boards are ;)
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Anytime i want to save a pix for a home idea i just pin it to one of my boards and it is there whenever i need it. Great as they also find other boards created by other members whom they feel you have common taste or interest with. Also great to find recipes
Marissa K.
Westerville , OH
My favorite website! Great for beauty tips, home decor, craft ideas, food ideas, and much much more! LOOOOOOVVVEEE it so much, it might be an unhealthy addiction but i don’t really care. :)
Cynthia H.
Looking for ideas and inspiration?? This site is for you. I mainly gon on this site when I was to gain inspiration on how I want to organize or something like that. Great DIY projects! Love.
Kelly L.
Graceville, FL
Pinterest has become an everyday thing for me, whether it is planning my upcoming wedding, or finding some yummy meals to cook for my family, or looking at cute crafts. Its truly amazing!!
Susan H.
Trenton, TN
I do love Pinterest. I am addicted and I have learned so much from this one site! Recipes, crafts, cities, photos, animals, comedy....it's all there and you can post from any website to Pinterest.
Stephanie W.
Pinterest is actually a website that can benefit you positively . You can search for absolutely anything from how Tos , to DIY. Tattoo ideas , to redecorating ideas you can find anything !
Sara A.
Im addicted to pintrest! whether it's for cooking ideas, makeup tips, or DIYS pintrest has it all. you can type in key words and get a bunch of results that will get you hooked for hours.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
It seems that now-a-days EVERYONE is using Pinterest. I just recently started my account so I am not addicted yet-lol. I find that it seems to be a useful resource in finding beauty pics.
Luisa P.
La Puente , CA
Love dyi craft pins they are so cute and awesome ideas that i would have never thought Of.as well as the make up tips that are pinned as a girl it's always nice to know secret make up tips
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!