BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Kayla C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. You can organize your ideas, hobbies, interest, and dreams all in one place. You can also share with others and find the things you have in common with them!!!
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Such a great way to keep track of a variety of things---decorating ideas, makeup you want to try, recipes, craft projects, Christmas wish lists, fitness tips, etc....I don't even know how I planned a wedding pre-Pinterest!
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
Love this site if you are unsure of anything you can go to Pinterest I have made food came up with last min Halloween costumes, decorating my house, growing my garden seriously if you can think it up amd even if you cant its all on here. Very user friendly.
Amanda H.
Jefferson, GA
Me along with everyone else i believe is obsessed with Pinterest. You can find anything and everything on there..Being into craft and DIY projects its really a great site for great ideas!
Norma P.
I have to thank my BFF for putting me on with Pinterest. OMG! There are so many ideas, recipes, inspirational quotes. I mean everything! I've learned how to play with colors and prints and the best idea came wearing jewelry with different types of necklines.
Arisleyda P.
Sunnyside, NY
Pinterest is my lifesaver. I can find all the ideas I have in my head and pin away. Specially given the fact ther I'm planning my wedding. I can't get enough and I may need rehab soon. Lol
Dee V.
Fresno, ['', '', '']
Obsessed with this site. i cant go a day without clicking and collecting. i like that i can keep items organized and can always check out great inspiration diy, fashion, mani &pedi's ect..
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I could spend hours on Pinterest. They have everything from makeup tips, recipes, fashion, to home improvement ideas and much much more. Whoever came up with Pinterest is a genius! Love it!
Amy B.
I love love love Pinterest. I have found and tried so many ideas. Anything from wall art, decorator ideas, food, drink, help, advice, and so much more. Not sure what I would do with out it!
Maddison W.
Ames, IA
Pinterest is the best thing ever! I'm addicted! I find so many greats ideas and I always have fun exploring new pins. From food ideas to class projects, Pinterest has ideas for everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!