BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
Pinterest is great if you love finding random DIY projects or recipes. One you start pinning you won't be able to stop though. They also have really good phone apps for the website as well.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! I could stay on for HOURS! I have about 30-40 boards for all aspects of life: cleaning, cooking, teaching, pets, etc. I just wish I was a little more crafty :)
Amanda H.
Jefferson, GA
Me along with everyone else i believe is obsessed with Pinterest. You can find anything and everything on there..Being into craft and DIY projects its really a great site for great ideas!
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
If you're not using Pinterest then you're totally losing out on a great reference tool. Create custom boards to "pin" what you want to do for everything from recipes to DIY projects Pinterest has it all.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Crafter? Baker? Teacher? Mom? Lover of baby animals?

If you answered yes to any of those questions do not go to Pinterest. It is an amazing site full of basically anything you can imagine.
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
Love this site if you are unsure of anything you can go to Pinterest I have made food came up with last min Halloween costumes, decorating my house, growing my garden seriously if you can think it up amd even if you cant its all on here. Very user friendly.
Alesha F.
Middlesboro, KY
No matter what your looking for, Pinterest has got it! Such a helpful website
! You can find anything from recipes to beauty tips to inspirational quotes. Best part? You can pin it for later so you never lose it! You can access it from any computer or tablet!
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Pinterest is my go-to time wasting, fantasize about the life I wish I could have - app. It's set my expectations ridiculously high for my wedding and I really hope that we can pull it off.
Jodi A.
I honestly couldn't even imagine my life without Pinterest anymore. I use it for everything from recipes, to crafts, to decorating any room in my house! There are SOOO many simple, yet wonderful, & easy ideas for oragnzing/decorating that you woulnd't believe!
Norma P.
I have to thank my BFF for putting me on with Pinterest. OMG! There are so many ideas, recipes, inspirational quotes. I mean everything! I've learned how to play with colors and prints and the best idea came wearing jewelry with different types of necklines.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!