BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
Im addicted to Pinterest because i love trying new things and there is always something new to try. plus also a lot of activity ideas for kids, recipes, birthday ideas, makeup tutorials, hair tutorials and many more things. great place to find ideas for an event.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
I thoroughly enjoy Pinterest- it's perfect for DIY, makeup, recipes, and exercise ideas. Basically, a treasure trove for ideas. Fairly user-friendly. Easy to separate your finds by category.
Courtney T.
Hallstead, PA
I love Pinterest, I'm on it all the time. I just got my own place and i look up recipes and decorating ideas and crafting ideas.. I love it!!! Plus there really nothing bad on it, safe site..
Karen S.
Sylvester, GA
Love Pinterest, lots of ideas on any subject that your interested in! Alot of DIY ideas and low cost ways of doing things. Warning thou it is highly addictive and you will lose track of time!
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
This app is the bomb I love it I used it for the idea for my graduation hair style I find a lot of ideas for projects for school and decorating and I love trying some of these out when I bored
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
There is just sooo much out there I can do. This inspires me to be creative. Every other day I am wanting to redo a room based on things I found. The other days I am wanting to try new meals!
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pinterest! It's amazing inspiration for my teaching, my crafting, and my cooking. There's nothing negative I can think of about it, and it makes my life so much neater, nicer, and tastier.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
Absolutely love it! I get all my ideas from here ranging between cooking, cleaning products, planning my wedding, sewing and crocheting, other arts and crafts, party ideas, decorations, house decor and much much more!! I don't go a day without using Pinterest!!
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love Pinterest so much. This app truly is for everyone (yes even guys!). You can pin anything for any aspect of your life. For camping, beauty products, diy projects, dinners, and much more!
Jessica H.
I love this app! I love that it now has unlimited secret boards. I had tons of boards for my wedding in October and it was nice to keep them private from family and friends so that they could be surprised!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!