BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Jean W.
East Alton , IL
Pinterest is the best site for getting ideas for birthday parties for your children, crafts to do with children and to get recipes. Great platform for sharing with friends and family as well.
Aleecya C.
Garden City, KS
I adore this site, I'm always on here looking for new ideas. Whether it be; fashion, food, organization, home, or even projects for Sunday School. Pinterest just makes me wanna be all crafty.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Pintrest is the new google no doubt. You can find anythin and it has pictures. I can like and it saves them so i don't have to fill up space on my computer or phone just to save it. Love this
Jill M.
Burnsville, MN
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites because it doesn't take a lot of effort, so it can be done at any time, and all the pins and boards are super creative! I have found so many recipes, crafts, suggestions, etc. on this site and I can't imagine not using it!!
Frankie D.
Davenport, FL
Great website! Although you can't trust all the "life hacks" it provides. As a teacher, I love to get on Pinterest to try to find new ideas/activities. I also love some of the crafting pins
Ana A.
I love Pinterest !!!! Diy, fashion, and food!!! I love it it gives me so many ideas!! And I get to share my korean dramas and kpop with so many people!! I love it pj tweets your the best!!!
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
Pinterest is amazing! I love being able to have different boards for different pins to help me stay organized! For me its like a big inspiration board where I can place my thoughts and ideas!
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
There is just sooo much out there I can do. This inspires me to be creative. Every other day I am wanting to redo a room based on things I found. The other days I am wanting to try new meals!
Amanda A.
I could honestly spend HOURS on Pinterest. They are so many great ideas! You can catch up on what your friends are crafting. There are so many recipes that I have tried and still want to try!
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Pinterest is a great way to get organized or find fun diy's! Anything from nail art to home decor, recipes, or even holiday gift ideas. I absolutely love finding new craft ideas on Pinterest.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Is Pinterest like Instagram?
Aramist P.
Warren, MI
What got you personally hooked on Pinterest? For me it was all of the DIY ideas.
Hannah S.
What do you do on Pinterest??
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
Are you a pinner or a doer? Do they eork or fail?
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What do you like to search for when on Pinterest?