Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is the best site for getting ideas for birthday parties for your children, crafts to do with children and to get recipes. Great platform for sharing with friends and family as well.
I adore this site, I'm always on here looking for new ideas. Whether it be; fashion, food, organization, home, or even projects for Sunday School. Pinterest just makes me wanna be all crafty.
Pintrest is the new google no doubt. You can find anythin and it has pictures. I can like and it saves them so i don't have to fill up space on my computer or phone just to save it. Love this
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites because it doesn't take a lot of effort, so it can be done at any time, and all the pins and boards are super creative! I have found so many recipes, crafts, suggestions, etc. on this site and I can't imagine not using it!!
Great website! Although you can't trust all the "life hacks" it provides. As a teacher, I love to get on Pinterest to try to find new ideas/activities. I also love some of the crafting pins
I love Pinterest !!!! Diy, fashion, and food!!! I love it it gives me so many ideas!! And I get to share my korean dramas and kpop with so many people!! I love it pj tweets your the best!!!
Pinterest is amazing! I love being able to have different boards for different pins to help me stay organized! For me its like a big inspiration board where I can place my thoughts and ideas!
There is just sooo much out there I can do. This inspires me to be creative. Every other day I am wanting to redo a room based on things I found. The other days I am wanting to try new meals!
I could honestly spend HOURS on Pinterest. They are so many great ideas! You can catch up on what your friends are crafting. There are so many recipes that I have tried and still want to try!
Pinterest is a great way to get organized or find fun diy's! Anything from nail art to home decor, recipes, or even holiday gift ideas. I absolutely love finding new craft ideas on Pinterest.
Q & A
Is Pinterest like Instagram?
What got you personally hooked on Pinterest? For me it was all of the DIY ideas.
What do you do on Pinterest??
Are you a pinner or a doer? Do they eork or fail?
What do you like to search for when on Pinterest?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos