BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Beth C.
York, SC
I like Pintrest, don't get me wrong, but I see the same things over and over. And seriously, I can't accomplish 1/16 of them. Love it for inspiration, finding ideas I'd never find - but WOW...
Jenelle K.
Loveland, CO
Love Pinterest for recipes! Also photo ideas since I do a little photography in my spare time.... I wish there weren't so many "broken" links though. I have pinned several recipes and then go back to look at them only to find there is no website attached to it.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am absolutely in love and addicted to this app!!! It literally has everything and anything you could possibly want or think of doing. I am always being told to stay off because its all I do!
Jenny U.
Recently created an account with Pinetrest and I am in love! I have learned a lot of fun tricks to do with you hair, recipes, DIY home decor, projects and fun stuff. Recommended for any age.
Mandy C.
Maple Valley, WA
Most all of my design/decorating ideas have resulted from something I saw on Pinterest!! I love that I can keep all of my ideas in one place. It's easy to use and definitely keeps me inspired.
Joann B.
Naples, FL
Ha!!! Pinterest is so addicting. Anything your heart desires, will and can be found on Pinterest. DIY home projects, great hair and makeup tips and cook up a storm with all the great recipes!
Antoinette R.
Sayreville, NJ
I may be addicted to this site. I love that i can access my boards on my tablet and it makes browsing and storing pictures so easy. No more millions of bookmarks and trying to remember. If i like it i pin it and the pins take you back to the source which is great
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Pintrest is the new go to for everything! Think of it as Google for all things creative. Great place to browse for new hairstyles, clothing styles, party decor, recipes, you name it its there!
Kayla S.
I love Pinterest! It has so many cute DIY's, cute photography ideas, good looking recipes, and so many more cute ideas! Let me just sat that once you start pinning stuff you wont want to stop!
Bethany B.
Crewe, VA
I love Pinterest. It is so inspirational for me as a writer and crafter. I can find everything I need organized in one place, or I can organize pins myself to use for later. It's simply great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!