BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda A.
I could honestly spend HOURS on Pinterest. They are so many great ideas! You can catch up on what your friends are crafting. There are so many recipes that I have tried and still want to try!
Korine G.
Hermitage, PA
I use this website off and on. It really has everything and anything you need. I love it! Recipes, hair styles, decorating ideas, gift ideas, the list goes on and on. Everything in one place.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Okay. Pinterest has it all. It's just simply where I get all inspiration for everything. From room ideas to life hacks and inspirational quotes when your feeling down. Pinterest has it all.
Jacqueline L.
Pinterest makes hobbies, crafts, recipe, and home improvement info easy to manage! I have found some amazing ideas from this site. Birthdays, and all other celebrations will never be the same!
Priyanka S.
LOVE! Absolutely love this app. I've made so many different boards and the app is easy to navigate. There's so much creativity on there, I can be stuck on it for hours at end. My favorite app!
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
I love using Pinterest to discover new ideas on products or things to do / try out. Pinterest is full of things for ANYONE to find interesting and you can also find tips on everyday processes.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
The site of addiction. The moat entertaining app i have ever had. Full of projects and planning from a wedding to removing stains with house hold items. Its amazing and i love every bit of it.
Sarah B.
Salisbury, NC
This site is so addicting. I love sharing my interests with my followers, and seeing what they like also. Some of the people on this website are so creative. Great tips for almost everything!
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I can pin for hours at a time! I can find anything I need from recipes to how to's I cannot say I have one thing I have not found on here. The app is super easy to use. Any one from any age can use it
Ashley K.
Scroggins, TX
When I first heard about Pinterest, I didn't think anything of it. But I created an account because all my friends had one and now I can't live without it! It is my go to place to get ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!