BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I love this app! You. An find ideas on almost anything including hair, makeup, fitness, DIYs! I like how everything is easy to find. It's also free! Worth the download. You must download it if you need inspiration/ ideas♡
Valeria P.
Green Bay, WI
I love pinterest, I check the app everyday it has helped me a lot when I needed ideas for school or outfits for a special occasion, I have done a lot of DIYs For my home decor.. I love it.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is amazing for people who love crafts. You can search any kind of diy crafts and it will tell you how to do them. I visit often when I'm in makes of something which is like every month. It's a must for me. Has many great ideas
Chelsea G.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps of all time. I’m a creative person and love to plan events and I’ve gotten so many incredible ideas from Pinterest. I love being able to share boards with friends when planning parties and finding cute and fun DIY and craft projects!
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is my biggest weakness. I will sit on it for hours. I have learned tons of awesome recipes and DIY tips. I also have my whole life planned out on the app. I love that you can find anything you are looking for on the app. Recommend to everyone
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
pintrest is so good for inspiration boards.
you can pin so many items and create boards for your real life use and for your inspiration as well.
super easy to use and family friendly.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wish I had came up with the idea of Pinterest. It is a wonderful way for people to get ideas of crafts, games, and wardrobe without ever leaving the comfort of their house. It is the easiest way to collaborate with others about planning parties.
Emily B.
Ames, IA
You can spend hours on this site. It is very easy to navigate through and I love the way how you can save things to different boards and find them easy later. I have had my account for many years and i love seeing what i first posted when i first joined!
Sway S.
Arkansas
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is the best site to grab inspiration on. From beauty, tech, healthy meals etc you'll find it all on there. Also, you'll find yourself spending hours & hours on this amazing site.
Jessica D.
Pinterest is a fun app where you can make boards of different products of all kinds or Do It Yourself (DIY) products, anything really and keep record of these things in a orderly fashion in the tip of your fingers. Easily open pin your favorite of anything and it's there, with our busy life's it makes life way simpler. For example I have one of fashion, So when I go to the mall I have a idea of what I'm looking for, or another example my makeup board with all the choices this helps you remember what's been in mind and helps you from getting distracted. Also great for recipes and all arid just for fun, like Music, Art and Quotes. Great App. I recommend. Also great to make friends with people you have things in common with. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!