BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Jenny U.
Recently created an account with Pinetrest and I am in love! I have learned a lot of fun tricks to do with you hair, recipes, DIY home decor, projects and fun stuff. Recommended for any age.
Gynifur E.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest is probably one of the best networking sight of all! its an all in one sight for everything from great DYI to the latest fashion trends to those funny e cards. And best of all you can organize all your favorites into fun categories to keep them handy!
Korine G.
Hermitage, PA
I use this website off and on. It really has everything and anything you need. I love it! Recipes, hair styles, decorating ideas, gift ideas, the list goes on and on. Everything in one place.
Pam L.
I love Pinterest!! You find recipes, at-home workouts, in fashions, and so much more. I find a lot of diy projects on there too. This is a great website to find anything you are looking for.
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I can pin for hours at a time! I can find anything I need from recipes to how to's I cannot say I have one thing I have not found on here. The app is super easy to use. Any one from any age can use it
Carina S.
Chester, VA
I am in love with Pinterest, I could spend hours pinning. The interface is amazing, and I rarely have any problems with the website, or with faulty pins. I would highly recommend Pinterest.
Jacky C.
El centro
Pinterest is one of the BEST sites to find whatever you need. !!!!! They have different tutorials on hair, makeup, nails, cooking, and etc. This site is one you can never get tired of and theres always something new a person can learn every-time they go on it.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
So i love this app/site for obvious reasons. But I haven't used it enough to really figure out how it works. So I haven't gotten the hang of it. But I still go on there for ideas for things.
Jill M.
Burnsville, MN
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites because it doesn't take a lot of effort, so it can be done at any time, and all the pins and boards are super creative! I have found so many recipes, crafts, suggestions, etc. on this site and I can't imagine not using it!!
Brandy F.
Indianapolis, IN
Pinterest is just amazing!!! I get so many ideas and stuff for my three kids off of their website! I can get on there and just be on there for hours and not even realize it! Absolutely love it
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!